the Rift

WHERE WE FALL [ANY GOD]

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds

The time had passed quickly, in the sense that I had grown significantly since my last visit to the Veins. I felt more at ease on this day, navigating the rocky ground with a better sense of certainty, a sense of vague worth. I wasn’t sure how this visit would result and part of me wondered if I would be speaking with the cold breeze of isolation once again, but a small resin of hope was strung tight beneath my breast. I knew what I was looking for now, unlike before. I wanted to heal. I wanted to help those who could not help themselves. However, I didn’t long so much to heal those wounds of the physical nature, but more so those of the mental sense. Tamira had swayed me towards such a path with her tragic tale of two personalities. I wasn’t sure if she suffered from mental disabilities, but it was her story that had convinced me that Helovia had witnessed plenty of doctors who sought to aid in battle and heal those who fought. But I- I wanted to sift through the minds of those who were lost; their minds stolen from disease to be recovered only by the hand of the Gods if they even knew what ailed them.

I wasn’t sure what the Gods would say about such a power, perhaps they would laugh in my face. Perhaps they would not come at all… I had come today, a tender flower between my lips in hopes that they would accept my offering, despite their lack of knowledge of who I was or who I was to become. I wanted to seek honor, I wanted to uphold my faith. Truly, I wanted to refine the purpose in which I lived. “My Gods, I seek your help today and this time with purpose.

ooc| Seeking magic that allows him to heal those with mental disorders. I'm not sure if it is a possible "healing" magic, but I figured I would try.

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Your words fall on deaf ears as the Gods are not granting you an audience today. Try your luck again later.

Return Date: 3/12/13