the Rift

He approaches... (New)

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"
-- Patrick Rothfuss

d'Artagnan crooked his head and flickered his lobes to catch the words of the his fellow brother. It didn't take long until the shade grunted himself in confirmation that this steed was indeed new to the land. Perfect. He wasn't tainted with pointless loyalties to other lands and, so far as d'Artagnan knew, there were no family here to sway him here or there. Off handily, the blood bay gave a quick gaze about them and then turned back to the stud. Answering the query in his normal rugged tones "Helovia is the name of the land as a whole. At the moment you stand in it's entrance... I must say your markings are intriguing" his head, to d'Artagnan's surprise, arched a little to view the bolts on his face. There weren't many unicorns as tall as himself, let alone taller.

He paused to gage his audience before continuing onwards, careful what information he let slip before he got to know the stallion. "I come from the mountains far to the north with our brothers and sisters" as he spoke he nodded to the lightening boy's horn, eyes cautious and curious, and then to the North of the wood and back in the direction he had come from. d'Artagnan paused for the last time, shaking his dark mane with a clink of his blue amulet. A symbol of the Moon, just like his tattoo.

"My name is d'Artagnan, what is yours brother?" He informed the stud, with a slight lift of his head. The shade was quite proud of his name, it was powerful and intimidating, much to his enjoyment. It added to his rather large (and still growing) ego.

[ooc; sorry for your wait D:]

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
He approaches... (New) - by Farenjer - 01-11-2013, 01:35 PM
RE: He approaches... (New) - by d'Artagnan - 01-11-2013, 04:33 PM
RE: He approaches... (New) - by Farenjer - 01-12-2013, 07:08 AM
RE: He approaches... (New) - by d'Artagnan - 01-22-2013, 12:19 PM
RE: He approaches... (New) - by Farenjer - 01-24-2013, 05:22 PM
RE: He approaches... (New) - by d'Artagnan - 01-28-2013, 03:14 PM
RE: He approaches... (New) - by Farenjer - 01-30-2013, 01:57 PM