the Rift

He approaches... (New)

Farenjer Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
farenjer

"Helovia is the name of the land as a whole. At the moment you stand in it's entrance... I must say your markings are intriguing" He felt the curious eyes of the other Unicorn scan his own markings. Farenjer only looked back to see he also had very rare markings too. He shrugged a little in his thoughts at least he doesn't stand out in any crowd of equines. Yes rare markings on all equines is something proud to carry, though Farenjer hated the fact that he would always stand out in crowds. With the screeching static coursing through where lightning had blessed him. It made him remember how he made a small filly scarred because of the marking in his eye. They seemed so cold and icy to her. He replied to the Stallion with a edging curiosity in his voice. "Your markings are also intriguing. I have never seen another with such markings." Observing the crescent carvings into the others flank.
Moving on with the main subject, the other Unicorn spoke "I come from the mountains far to the north with our brothers and sisters" Brothers and Sisters? He is in a herd? Farenjer felt a spark of wondering touch into his other normal appearing eye. The forelock of black hair still in his eye, he waved it back to see better. Allowing others to view the two eyes. "My name is d'Artagnan, what is yours brother?" The other asked. Farenjer spoke "My name is Farenjer. I come from the Amp Plains where storms never leave, and lightning will strike at a skip of a heartbeat." He sighed a little before continuing to the other "Though... It's a smaller realm with only but lone equines. I approach this realm Helovia. To see if I can find where my journey takes me." With the last touch of his voice, he listened for the others response with some curiosity and pleasure of having company.

Messages In This Thread
He approaches... (New) - by Farenjer - 01-11-2013, 01:35 PM
RE: He approaches... (New) - by d'Artagnan - 01-11-2013, 04:33 PM
RE: He approaches... (New) - by Farenjer - 01-12-2013, 07:08 AM
RE: He approaches... (New) - by d'Artagnan - 01-22-2013, 12:19 PM
RE: He approaches... (New) - by Farenjer - 01-24-2013, 05:22 PM
RE: He approaches... (New) - by d'Artagnan - 01-28-2013, 03:14 PM
RE: He approaches... (New) - by Farenjer - 01-30-2013, 01:57 PM