the Rift

He approaches... (New)

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"
-- Patrick Rothfuss

d'Artagnan grunted, he wondered if the stud would find it more intriguing if he knew that the shade had gained them by dabbling with the Moon Goddess. Or whether the boy had ever met a horse like his son, Mesec, a demi-god that could make the world fall to his hooves. Or so the shade thought. The conversation shifted again and d'Artagnan perked his ears to the others name, Farenjer, and listened to where he had come from. Amp Plains? "Invigorating" was his bland reply, trying to imagine the appeal in it. The name wasn't familiar to the stag but that wasn't all that surprising, he wasn't known for his memory nor being well travelled. The blood bay simply went where he needed to go, and that was that. Though Farenjer's description of his former land slightly explained the lightening on his face, it did seem that mother nature liked leaving her marks on others.

The Nightshade pondered over the stallion before him. Not sure whether the stud agreed with his views on other species or not, maybe in time he would find out. For now Psyche allowed any with a horn and loyalty to their chosen herd into the Basin, and so it was d'Artagnan's duty to one; deduce whether the stud could be trusted and two; convince this Farenjer to follow him to the mountains. Taking a crop of grass, the shade spoke between chews, watching each reaction as he spoke. "Maybe I can help you in your journey, Farenjer, our herd is always in need of strong stallions such as yourself. All we'd ask for is your loyalty to our herd and in exchange you'll have a place to call home."

d'Artagnan let his eyes wander around and turned his body away slightly, as if preparing to go back home. Speaking one last time in his gruff tones "feel free to continue travelling if my offer doesn't catch your interest... Brother."

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
He approaches... (New) - by Farenjer - 01-11-2013, 01:35 PM
RE: He approaches... (New) - by d'Artagnan - 01-11-2013, 04:33 PM
RE: He approaches... (New) - by Farenjer - 01-12-2013, 07:08 AM
RE: He approaches... (New) - by d'Artagnan - 01-22-2013, 12:19 PM
RE: He approaches... (New) - by Farenjer - 01-24-2013, 05:22 PM
RE: He approaches... (New) - by d'Artagnan - 01-28-2013, 03:14 PM
RE: He approaches... (New) - by Farenjer - 01-30-2013, 01:57 PM