the Rift

New Lands (Open)

Arrane Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I watched as a beautiful mare trotted up with me. She had a shining pelt, that looked golden in the sunlight. She seemed to be the flirtatious, and lustful type, and as much as I didn't like the kind of females that threw themselves on top of other male horses, I replied to her and added a little wink to my sentence. "Well, precious you're lucky you came and saw me", I said offering a flirtatious smile back. I was in a good mood, so I didn't completely shoo her off.

She was beautiful, and looked like another purebred Akhal Teke. She was so stunning I wanted her to myself, but I shook off those thoughts. Females were horses, not objects. I treated them with respect. She was slender, with a flowing black mane, and lustful chocolate eyes. She was like the sun. So entrancing, but dangerous to look at.

occ: Sorry for not replying. I was on a trip for a week. Also, what happened to Flika? 0-0 Also, not to be nosy, but what happened with Angora and Loki? No nosiness intended. ^.^

When she mentioned the part that another stallion would beat me to tatters, I got slightly offended. "Nah. I'm a warrior, and besides I could take them, dear", I said arrogantly. I realized how cocky and stupid I sounded. "Excuse my arrogance", I said, trying to impress her with flattering words. I liked her attitude, besides the lustful part, but I liked how she was so open.

She approached me and I felt my heart flutter as she rubbed her muzzle near mine. I felt heat rising in my cheeks and I looked at her slender, feminine frame. I suddenly felt a little bit embarassed. What if I smelled bad? Oh no. I drew a little away from her. "So what are you doing here?" I asked her with a hint of flirtatiousness. My looks did make females drool. I guess?

Messages In This Thread
New Lands (Open) - by Arrane - 01-11-2013, 03:33 PM
RE: New Lands (Open) - by Angora - 01-16-2013, 07:54 PM
RE: New Lands (Open) - by Arrane - 01-25-2013, 05:31 AM
RE: New Lands (Open) - by Angora - 01-26-2013, 08:10 PM
RE: New Lands (Open) - by Arrane - 01-27-2013, 08:12 AM
RE: New Lands (Open) - by Angora - 02-02-2013, 08:30 AM
RE: New Lands (Open) - by Arrane - 02-02-2013, 12:04 PM
RE: New Lands (Open) - by Angora - 02-10-2013, 09:02 PM
RE: New Lands (Open) - by Arrane - 02-12-2013, 12:24 AM