the Rift

New Lands (Open)

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie
Well, precious you're lucky you came and saw me. It was his smooth voice that infiltrated her gold ears. He gave her a wink, but it had no impact on her. Instead she looked at him admirably. Her fake looks were honeyed-sweet and hard to disregard, but she was more careful with who she used them with. She looked him over. White.. White.. White.. So opposite from her others. His orbs were bright cyan and so pleasant, but not so appealing.

Nah. I'm a warrior, and besides I could take them, dear. He didn't look like one at all. White is a terrible camouflage color and he'd stick out like an elephant in a field of mice. "You're a light gray, and a fighter? Maybe we could meet later and see..." She got really close again. He soft breathe cutting through the silenced still air. Still, the quiet was short lived, and she retreated. He only took a moment to jump on the conversation again. She didn't feel to talkative right now. She still answered him. She decided to talk for a long period now. Maybe it would show him she was bored. "I am only here to warn you gorgeous stallion of the danger that lies ahead. I have met a few things already. Have you ever seen a 400 pound ice boar? Doubt it. It wanted to eat me. I've met winged horses, unicorns, and other things that shall stay unmentioned. I just want a warrior like you to live past all these obstacles. Deary, maybe you should train. Your huge, and enticing, muscles could grow larger. Sweets, you are so gorgeous though..." Sugar-Coated tongue lied so easily it was astonishing. Not a lick of falseness could be hinted.

OOC: Flicka is unregistered. Loki bred Angora, and it has shattered her confidence some. He then ran away and took a piece of her with him. She can't stop thinking about it and it's inevitable that she MIGHT fall for him completely. The foal is going to be a still-born though. That is when she may regain her confidence.

Messages In This Thread
New Lands (Open) - by Arrane - 01-11-2013, 03:33 PM
RE: New Lands (Open) - by Angora - 01-16-2013, 07:54 PM
RE: New Lands (Open) - by Arrane - 01-25-2013, 05:31 AM
RE: New Lands (Open) - by Angora - 01-26-2013, 08:10 PM
RE: New Lands (Open) - by Arrane - 01-27-2013, 08:12 AM
RE: New Lands (Open) - by Angora - 02-02-2013, 08:30 AM
RE: New Lands (Open) - by Arrane - 02-02-2013, 12:04 PM
RE: New Lands (Open) - by Angora - 02-10-2013, 09:02 PM
RE: New Lands (Open) - by Arrane - 02-12-2013, 12:24 AM