the Rift

Foreign Lands (Open/New)

Faelon Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I was walking through these strange, foreign woods. I have never witnessed such a place. Unlike my old home, these woods had beautiful sunlight filtering through the tree's branches. In my old home, the woods were so dense, besides the beautiful, grassy clearings that were filled up with flowers, or the occasional stream flowing peacefully in the middle of the forest. At least this place was a forest, and not the desert. I shook at the thought of having to be in such a hot place.

I nervously looked around just in case there was another equine that might cause harm to me. I flicked my tail in anticipation, and kept on walking forward. I tried not to be loud, so I walked nearly silent, like a wolf stalking through the woods.

Some tree branches got into my way, and I moved them with my golden horn. I was like a white spot on black paper. My bright, white, color would give me away in a darker forest such as this one. I could not explain such a feeling of happiness when I saw the little bugs about, flying through out the forest, and when I saw violet and white flowers loitering the ground. I bent my head down for a second to eat up some of the new, fuzzy grass that was growing. I munched for a second, until I picked my head up to see a vixen prowling through with her mate.

I lifted head completely up and kept on walking, observing all the natural beauty around me. I saw some deer prancing around, and two bucks fighting. I thought about the days where I served as a knight. Butting heads with the other male unicorns, and sometimes chipping off pieces of their horns. I was so glad to not be fighting anymore. Yes, I was a formidable force, but I would much rather watch the scenery of life play before me, than be fighting like a brutish male unicorn. I sighed, and smiled at the sky. I then heard something behind me, and I turned my head to see who was behind me.

Zamoro Posts: N/A
Unregistered

ZAMORO</style>
  A Stallion of Strength and Kindness</style>

Walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk"
Zamoro sighed, anticipating with his mind if he should go inside of the deep forested woods. He walked back and forth for a moment fidgeting with his mind. Though he finally discovered his answer yes... is what his final decision was. It whispered to him inside his curious but understanding mind. Stopping in his thinking, he shifted his gaze to the forest in front of him. Birds chirped away in the tree's branches and canopies, the now and then calls of a hawk or owl could be heard throughout the forest. Zamoro glanced in, oh yes the green woods were calling him to him. Gesturing him to come forth and run free into the forest. And prance with his beauty. Just this morning he was thinking through his mind where he should go now. And as he strolled though the more peaceful lands, he discovered the area where he first came to Helovia. The thresh hold.

As the continuous gesturing of the woods called for him. He twitched a little, then with a silent moments pause. He sprung into action and happiness. Galloping into the thick woods, without a care in the world. As he passed through he could smell the mixture of different other equine scents. More had come after him obviously this was the reaching point to Helovia. As he ran through the lighted forest, he remembered the old memories of his arrival here. When he was just a younger curious being. But when he spotted a lit clearing in the next area. He slowed his pace quickly into a trot. He stopped before reaching the clearing to see a unicorn, in the mists of it. He could now obviously see big Zamoro. And Zamoro could see the man as well, and much of the deer behind him. Bursting into a run he began to go at the two bucks fighting. They didn't notice until now. Though most aggressive stags would fight off anyone who came in their way, Zamoro was much larger and running at both of them. They shot into a run straight into the woods. Zamoro paced into a trot and stood high and tall in the clearing. His head and tail raised high in the air showing off. He flicked his tail and laughed "Well who's the toughest now?" He shifted his head over to the man who stood there looking at him. He walked up to him and spoke smiling "Good day! Who might you be?" Zamoro questioned in his Nordic voice. With a welcoming smile on his face.

Faelon Posts: N/A
Unregistered
I looked at the elegant, male stallion that walked in on me. My nerves were racing, and I was afraid of facing him, but his tone kept me in line. He seemed to be chivalrous, and not the type to engage in battles unless necessary. "Well hello there", I said my voice all shy and nervous. I had to stop that. I shook off my nerves, and put on a braver voice. "I am Faelon", I spoke to him. I wanted to avoid all fights, so I just chilled out, instead of running away or instantly submitting to him.

"I believe you were watching the bucks fight too, eh?" I questioned him in a kind tone. "I enjoy watching the nature around here", I said in a small voice, trying to make conversation and see if he would talk. I was so shy, and awkward around other horses. "You know, you're the first equine I've met", I babbled some more. I didn't know what I was doing, but I had to talk, or else I would just be seen as anti-social. "And your name is?" I questioned him, offering him a smile, and looking him in his brown eyes.

As I waited for him to respond, my gaze slightly wandered off again, observing everything in nature. The birds kept on flitting about, chirping, and the bucks, though they've run away, I could still hear their braying calls for a potential mate, or spar with another. I looked at the lilac flowers littering the ground around our hooves and I wished to just look at them all day. I was quite peaceful when not disturbed.