the Rift

Henbane [Rapha]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

d'Artagnan slowly turned his bloody head to gaze at the slave who had been named Rapha. The Nightshade saw it as nonsense, keeping slaves, he knew for a fact he could never bring himself to keep one. The poor bugger would be dead within a matter of hours, such was the Mender's temper, it would make light entertainment for a time at least. That was about the only upside d'Artagnan saw to it, he wondered how long Sno was intending on keeping the heathen before killing it. So innocent he looked quivering in his presence. It made him sick. The shade snorted and moved past the slave and headed towards the lake. Taking a long drink instead before contemplating his appearance in the reflection.

His attention was soon brought back to the poisonous plant on his horns and an idea began to form within his mind. Rapha was a slave and his duty was to serve, it would be a perfect opportunity to test out his knew toy. If the boy died it was no big deal, he would just go find another dithering idiot for the Frost Heart's daughter. The interesting part would be how the poison took effect, he wondered if it caused delusions. Or made the patient sick. Maybe he'd simply drop dead. d'Artagnan turned away from the pool and stalked back to Rapha, a glint of malicious intent in his mind.

"I need you to do something, boy. Eat this plant, I want to see how it works." He placed the plant on the ground before Rapha, a dark smile caressing his ebony lips. Gaging the slave, the shade wasn't about to give the dun chance to refuse, not if this bare head valued his life. A cold rumbling laughter vibrated across the snowy Basin, "relax... I'm the Doctor."

reference by Fifth-Muse@dA | imi

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Henbane [Rapha] - by d'Artagnan - 01-11-2013, 03:37 PM
RE: Henbane [Rapha] - by Rapha - 01-11-2013, 05:12 PM
RE: Henbane [Rapha] - by d'Artagnan - 01-30-2013, 09:35 AM