the Rift

Observation of Life and Death (Open!)

Whimsical Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

"The quiet serenity that whimsical was entrapped by was quickly disrupted. Her trance and captivation by nature erupted and all thoughts cascaded from her mind. The thicket of brush rustled and a breath not her own entered her clearing of dead trees. Tension traced like an electrical spark through her body. Muscles working like a well-oiled machine wrapped around her legs contracted and expanded with great explosion of power. It was only instinct to react in such a manner, as their genes are evolved with fight or flight instincts. With Whimsicals athletic and sporty build it was quite obvious she preferred the response of flight. It was all within a moment of one breathe that the mare’s relaxed body turned into a spark of athletism. She recoiled into the air moving her head just enough so her blue eyes could capture the entity that walked to her presence.

Golden and sturdy with flaxen mane a beautiful blue eyes. A scent of a mare, and unknown to whimsical. All this information whizzed through her ever ticking mind before her feet reached the comfort of the ash laden soil surrounding the two equines. Balancing on the tips of her hooves still uncertain. Granted this wasn’t the normal reaction Whimsical responded with. Normally she was a quite confident mare just rather… jittery and easily spooked. And with her ever wandering mind she was caught off guard quite often. Letting her muscles relax slightly as the two equines stood chest to chest with a comfortable distance the two. She tilted her head ever so slightly in response to the words received and processed by Whimsical. Weather seemed to be the subject. Rather bland, but an endearing attempt to start a conversation between the two strangers. Whimsical allowed herself to fall into the generic conversation. ”Ah Hello Romani? She said quizzically as if to question whether she pronounced the name correctly backed to the golden mare. But continued on her response without waiting for approval ”Yes, I suppose the weather is pleasant…. Nye rather bland with no personality.. She retorted contradicting her first statement. There wasn’t a touch of wind to play at her mane nor mist of fog to make a mysterious setting, or even a cloud in the sky to which one could creatively make shapes out of. Weather was bland and boring like never ending pattern of trees bestowed in every direction she could look.

”Non the less, excuse my reaction I had not expected one to find me so soon in this maze of trees. But I am Whimsical.” She was being rather polite for her usual self. But she wished to investigate this mare. What life story could unfold from this mare, what questions could whimsical leak out of her. She was much too curious for her own good. A slight inviting smile reaches at the tips of her mouth. An inviting one, simply to ease any possible tension she had created through her rather abrupt reaction. Yes this filly was not graceful, or fluid with her motions. She was rather heavy footed and dense in the idea of being dainty and ‘pretty’. But she was an athlete ready to move at the wisp of a sound. Just as the filly was relaxing an unfamiliar scent reached into her nostrils. A red flag resonated through her body. The scent of a meat eater, a creature every instinct in her body loathed. Her blue eyes caught hold of this odd looking predator she had not seen the likes of his breed before. It was small and rather fragile looking. Whimsical decided it wasn’t a threat but neither would she wish to keep it around when it did grow into its adult form.

Tipping her head gesturing to the black cub of a creature she spoke rather bluntly. ”That yours I assume?”. She didn’t wish to be rude with her words but she eyed the creature doubtfully. New to these lands she wasn’t quite sure of their foreign…. Relationships….. With other creatures. Her eyes did not leave the sight of the tiger but she didn’t look tense as though she were on guard either. More or less neutral territory on her comfort with this new situation.

OCC: No worries its always hard to start off a random post. And im still getting a feelign for this girl anyways :P"

Photo and table by Tamme

Messages In This Thread
Observation of Life and Death (Open!) - by Whimsical - 01-11-2013, 08:55 PM
RE: Observation of Life and Death (Open!) - by Whimsical - 01-12-2013, 03:15 AM
RE: Observation of Life and Death (Open!) - by Whimsical - 01-15-2013, 01:52 PM