the Rift

Observation of Life and Death (Open!)

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow

Romani

Azure eyes watched in surprise as the mare before her spun on her haunches, taken surprise by the Haflinger’s entrance. Immediately a feeling of regret blossomed in her breast, for she hadn’t meant to startle the ivory creature. Now that they were standing face to face, however, the mare was somewhat pleased to see that they didn’t have much of a height difference between them. As a Haflinger, and naturally stocky and compact, it wasn’t often that Romani didn’t have to lift her head to regard those around her. It was almost like Helovia was an attraction to tall equines… With a soft chuckle a slight shake of her head, the mare returned all attention on the dainty cremello standing only a few paces away.

“Oh, no, it’s alright dear,” Romani said with a soft, kind smile, eyes welcoming and her stance relaxed, “Perhaps I should have announced myself a bit better, as not to startle you.” She listened with respect as the cremello mare introduced herself as Whimsical. It was an odd name, she surmised, but it wasn’t in her place to judge. “It’s wonderful to meet you, Whimsical.”

The ivory mare’s eyes seemed to focus on little Kasai, wariness growing in their depths. Instinctively Romani dipped her muzzle down towards the said cub, nodding her head at Whimsical’s words. “Yes, she is mine… Her name is Kasai, and she is my beloved companion.” Idly the warrior wondered if Whimsical, perhaps, thought that Kasai would attempt to harm her. The tigress, of course, wouldn’t harm another equine unless they were an enemy of Romani’s, but even then she had a lot of growing to do before she could obtain such a prey as large as a horse. “Don’t worry; she won’t harm you, dear. Kasai is very well-behaved.”

Deciding to change the subject away from her companion’s innocence, the mare took a step forward, tilting her head in curiosity. “So… What brings you to Helovia?”

[OOC: I apologize, again, for the wait… I have a TON of posts I’m juggling, and I just don’t have the time to get to them all as quickly as I’d like. XD]

The true Soldier fights not because
He hates what is in front of him,
But because he loves what is behind him.

colourize-stock | arctic-stock | imi art

Messages In This Thread
Observation of Life and Death (Open!) - by Whimsical - 01-11-2013, 08:55 PM
RE: Observation of Life and Death (Open!) - by Whimsical - 01-12-2013, 03:15 AM
RE: Observation of Life and Death (Open!) - by Romani - 01-14-2013, 07:36 PM
RE: Observation of Life and Death (Open!) - by Whimsical - 01-15-2013, 01:52 PM