the Rift

Observation of Life and Death (Open!)

Whimsical Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

" Whimsical would have to learn to relax around the scent of a predator but she attempted to press the creature away from her mind. The cremello filly thought of her name. Strange it may be but there was a reason behind it. By definition whimsical meant to play in a quaint of fanciful way as to be amusing. As a young foal she was the clown of the group. Her concave ears light dished face and sheer white coat with pink under tones. The white fire had quite the spunk in her as well racing the fields with the colts. But unfortunately as she grew she became a quite less dainty and fanciful but amusing she did become.

This mare asked the point of Whimsical being here. The fact was Whimsical had no real reason for being coming to this land. More she was searching for a path or a calling some would say. She needed something to happen in her life whether good or bad she was no longer entertained. So I guess she needed something to entertain her.

Whimsical cleared her throat momentarily before she spoke. ”I suppose the same reason every other equine is visiting. That is to find a place to belong too, but more to find a calling where I can be a benefit to something higher then myself.” Yes it was generic response but it was what it was. She’s not searching for a mate for she was too young to fall in love. She was far too young for a commitment. Freedom was her power at this moment."

OOC: No worries :) Haha sorry for short reply got a busy day today!!

Freedom is Power
Power is Dangerous

Photo and tab

Messages In This Thread
Observation of Life and Death (Open!) - by Whimsical - 01-11-2013, 08:55 PM
RE: Observation of Life and Death (Open!) - by Whimsical - 01-12-2013, 03:15 AM
RE: Observation of Life and Death (Open!) - by Whimsical - 01-15-2013, 01:52 PM