the Rift

like the days of summer [foothills leads, open]

Soleil the Virtuous Posts: 40
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 11
ali
SOLEIL</style>
                the virtuous</style>

Soleil's ears tipped forward when a face peered out from between a set of trees. There was a niggling sense of recognition, but it had been a long time since she'd associated with anyone that had been in the Foothills herd when she and Paladin had led it. Looking back she realized she was happy when he suggested that they give up their throne. After her time leading the Moonlit Tides she really did not want to be a leader again. She would have spoken to Paladin and graciously given up her position to another equine had there not been such a huge stink made about it by the herd.

"Kimber!" Soleil said suddenly when she realized who the younger mare was. "Yes, I've returned, I'm not to fond of living the life of an outcast." She looked around as she continued on. "This was the first place I called home in Helovia, if the leads allow me back I would like to call it home once more."

She sighed wistfully before her gaze found the grulla mare again. "You've grown." She said, a smile gracing her pale face. "You're a beautiful young mare."

Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: like the days of summer [open] - by Kimber - 01-11-2013, 10:42 PM
RE: like the days of summer [open] - by Soleil - 01-12-2013, 12:33 PM
RE: like the days of summer [open] - by Kimber - 01-12-2013, 12:53 PM