the Rift

pirates. we need to talk.

Cormac Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

C O R M A C ;; I am the barbarian.

One by one the few of his group come trickling back, perhaps drawn to him again, by his heart of iron and his need for mischief and trouble. There is Corsair, the charmingly young lad who mumbles something about not needing to lose his hooves over being slow. Another fellow- chestnut, with the arrogant smirk of a stallion never beaten, and if he has, he is too caught up in himself to learn from the mistakes; and lastly the pegasus, glistening like the sun painted with clouds. Three. He hides his disappointment behind an strong face (where have all the others gone? One, two are missing.) and instead says-

"I'm sorry I have not spoken to you before this date much later." He says, voice still as hard as the rocks which the ships smash themselves against. There is no doubting despite his apology, he is still as strong a leader as ever. For another slow moment he waits, but there seems to be no others coming. He admits defeat, and Cormac begins- "Our numbers are few, something which troubles me. Nevertheless, you have come to be with me early, and for that you will be rewarded." The stallion inhales sharply.

There are three courses of action he can see- either, for him to merge into a herd and try to displace the leader within, and then call in the stallions, have the numbers grow and invade, and the third possibility is to remain in the Endless Blue. But for once, Cormac wanted a vote. "As I'm sure you are aware, we are fighters and warriors, thiefs and pirates. I hope that in time, we will rise to more than this, to become a herd ourselves, to have a homeland we can keep safe. But there is another, quicker choice- by the end of Birdsong, I will no longer be indisposed as I am now. I can join a herd and challenge, then call you in. Or we can go with the former. Rather than decide myself, I want you to vote." Was Cormac aware of the wrath he may inflict upon himself should he see this? To become an usurper? Would this question his morality?

Wait- he has no morales like that, not for a while.

shi-stock | elope

Messages In This Thread
pirates. we need to talk. - by Cormac - 01-11-2013, 09:27 PM
RE: pirates. we need to talk. - by Corsair - 01-12-2013, 06:01 AM
RE: pirates. we need to talk. - by Corsair - 02-06-2013, 11:13 PM
RE: pirates. we need to talk. - by Vicer - 01-12-2013, 02:54 PM
RE: pirates. we need to talk. - by Yin and Yang - 01-12-2013, 03:28 PM
RE: pirates. we need to talk. - by Quilyan - 01-12-2013, 03:55 PM
RE: pirates. we need to talk. - by Cormac - 01-12-2013, 05:19 PM
RE: pirates. we need to talk. - by Vicer - 01-18-2013, 09:43 AM
RE: pirates. we need to talk. - by Cormac - 01-19-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: pirates. we need to talk. - by Aerwela - 01-20-2013, 01:48 AM