the Rift

pirates. we need to talk.

Aerwela Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Aerwela

"What is this talk of Pirates I'm hearing?" She steps briskly into the mouth of the sea, the breakers crashing against her forelegs in a great saline spray. Beads of water fling in all directions, embracing her amazonian coat like a kindred lover. She moves closer, wading through the brine in pursuit of the horses gathered not so far away.

The sunlight glints atop the thrashing water, breeding small pearls along the surface of its sapphire depths. It showers her in warmth as she steps forth and examines this group of 'pirates.' She heard stories of them as a filly, tales told by her father when sleep beckoned and the young filly was too stubborn to succumb to its whims. Her father had told her many tales as a child; filled her mind with fairy tales and lies which she was always skeptical of. To see a pirate in the flesh brings her mirth. These were far from the plunderous scallywags she had heard about. A wry smile plaits her features. "Quite a motley group if I say so myself. Surely this is not your entire crew, Captain. I must say it's a bit lacking." She says teasingly, her voice laden in a heavy, Spanish accent. "Perhaps I could help remedy this issue of numbers."

She turned to the stallion reminiscent of a fish, his flanks adorned by large slits which heaved and fluttered on his sides. "And who are you, sir Cap'n? I must say, your gills are quite flattering." A trill of laughter peeled from her lips, bright and ludic. She found herself to be quite amusive, reveling in this grand opportunity to stir things up a bit. This land was boring, she decided. It had been far too long since last she had a good laugh. Flicking her tail idly, the majority skimming across the water, she stood with a wry smirk spread along her features, hoping something worthy of retort would emerge from his lips. She found herself quite desiring of a small battle of wits. Would this so-called Captain prove a worthy opponent?

I've got a skeleton in me

Messages In This Thread
pirates. we need to talk. - by Cormac - 01-11-2013, 09:27 PM
RE: pirates. we need to talk. - by Corsair - 01-12-2013, 06:01 AM
RE: pirates. we need to talk. - by Corsair - 02-06-2013, 11:13 PM
RE: pirates. we need to talk. - by Vicer - 01-12-2013, 02:54 PM
RE: pirates. we need to talk. - by Yin and Yang - 01-12-2013, 03:28 PM
RE: pirates. we need to talk. - by Quilyan - 01-12-2013, 03:55 PM
RE: pirates. we need to talk. - by Cormac - 01-12-2013, 05:19 PM
RE: pirates. we need to talk. - by Vicer - 01-18-2013, 09:43 AM
RE: pirates. we need to talk. - by Cormac - 01-19-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: pirates. we need to talk. - by Aerwela - 01-20-2013, 01:48 AM