the Rift

A new abode [joining]

Viserys Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

VISERYS

merely this and nothing more.

Finally things seemed to get kicking. If there was one thing Vis hated more than common life, it was waiting. His elegant lobes perked in the direction of the rumbling call that was greeting him, senses alert for the faintest ruffle of leaves, anything that could give away the approach of this stranger. The pearly stag noticed the large, black hessian as he stood in the shadows; it amused him that the other thought to spy on him like he wouldn’t see him. How can you not notice someone of such mass and height? Viserys snorted softly, eyes watching unimpressed as the brute stepped closer. If he was hoping to intimidate, it wasn’t exactly working.

The two of them were as different as night and day; Viserys, delicate of built, quick on his feet and almost feminine in his beauty, up against this stranger, handsome indeed, but pitch black and a built that was far superior in physical strength. "Good eve, stranger. I am Viserys, son of Jaeherys, and I seek a permanent dwelling among these lands," he said, voice as sleek as satin and face blank of other expression other than that of stiff friendliness. "I learned of The Foothills from Mirage, of The Qian. I was also greeted by a young maiden at the Threshold, golden and white in color, but I’m afraid I didn’t catch her name. She carried with her sweet perfume of forest and hillsides, which made my heart long to see where she originated," he continued, pausing his beautifully articulated stream of words, allowing it to sink in.

With the way the black hessian had stridden in and downright demanded his intentions, Viserys hazarded a guess that he assumed a position on responsibility within the herd. Tilting his head a little to the right, he looked the other in the eye, his violets glistening vividly. "I was not disappointed by the beauty of your lands, as they far exceed my expectations of grandeur. I have come a long way and am weary of travel, and I could imagine nothing sweeter than to be allowed rest in this beautiful scenery, he said, falling quiet, waiting for the other to voice a reply.

Messages In This Thread
A new abode [joining] - by Viserys - 07-02-2012, 05:20 PM
RE: A new abode [joining] - by Indy - 07-02-2012, 05:43 PM
RE: A new abode [joining] - by Viserys - 07-02-2012, 06:09 PM
RE: A new abode [joining] - by Madyrn Maskan - 07-02-2012, 07:36 PM
RE: A new abode [joining] - by Solstice - 07-02-2012, 10:52 PM
RE: A new abode [joining] - by Indy - 07-03-2012, 07:00 AM
RE: A new abode [joining] - by Viserys - 07-03-2012, 07:29 PM
RE: A new abode [joining] - by Smoke - 07-03-2012, 08:18 PM
RE: A new abode [joining] - by Madyrn Maskan - 07-04-2012, 06:12 PM
RE: A new abode [joining] - by Gossamer - 07-06-2012, 04:30 PM
RE: A new abode [joining] - by Kipp - 07-14-2012, 09:04 PM