the Rift

A new abode [joining]

Viserys Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

VISERYS

merely this and nothing more.

There were more of them. Two large hessians joined them, their hides too painted black, and with such similarity that suggested twins. Vis flicked his tail lazily, keeping his expression unaffected. A true snake knows when to rattle his tail and when to lay low, and so when the two sent him their nasty looks, Viserys let a faint smile slither across his kissers. They bore resemblance to that wench Mirage as well, their sister he would presume, and when they spoke he was certain. So, that little bitch had gone and ratted him out to her big brothers? He wasn’t surprised, seemed like the kind of trick she would pull. How very nice of her – Viserys preferred to know every detail of who he was up against; friends close, enemies closer. None of them cared to introduce themselves by name, so they would have to put up with the ones he felt like calling them.

"My reputation precedes me once again, I see. She failed to mention either of you," he spoke sweetly, directed at the brothers. His eyes were hard when they returned the glares that were sent his way, and he did not mind to cower as Dick and Douche started to circle him. Take a good, hard look bitches. You’ll want to remember, he thought, the smile returning to his face. The comment about his smell only made him grin and shrug his shoulder. "Came across a willing wench on my roaming. No crime for a steed to enjoy what is rightfully offered to him," he spoke, obviously lying but upholding the act flawlessly. Viserys was a good-looking chap, nothing suspicious in the maidens flocking to him. It was hardly something to hold against a free soul.

The brothers proceeded to talk of him as if he wasn’t there, something that never failed to stir his temper. His tail flicked a couple of times and the pearly stag raised a brow, but while he was boiling on the inside, his reaction was rather tame. They fed Mirage’s little schemes to Honcho and it made him feel sick with disgust, but his voice was merely indignant when he spoke. "I cannot recognize those accusations, and frankly I find them offensive. I don’t know what wicked thoughts you have of me, a stranger to both of you. Of course I have no idea of how custom is within your family, and I fear I wouldn’t want to know," he said, disgust on his face. What made Viserys such a convincing liar was partly due to years of training, partly because he had learned to convince himself that he was speaking truthfully.

The common fae from the Threshold had joined them, chiming in her own accusatory opinion. What the hell, have I stumbled upon a bunch of puritans? Do they have some sort of club? He thought, sighing at her words. "I am the only family Daenerys has left, goodbyes are difficult for her. She is young and gets flustered easily. At this moment, she is bathing in a small pond not far from here, trying to calm her delicate temper," he spoke to yet another nameless face. Plain Jane, we will call her. Why was he even explaining himself to her? He owed her nothing but to spit in her face.

He turned to Honcho as he spoke, listening in silence, and blank of face. You don’t trust me? Might be the smartest decision you made all your life, bubba. Yet the hessian granted him a chance, and that would be all he required. Looking over at Dick and Douche, he directed his words at Honcho. "I must once again stress that I do not recognize the wording of what has been said – I merely requested Daenerys to join me while I sought you out. But of course, the other way it sounds much more intriguing," he said calmly. Believable? Quite. The threat that was voiced towards him next did not shake him. "Certainly. I have not given any reason to conclude that I wouldn’t know how to treat a lady," he said, nodding respectfully to Honcho. If it was possible for an equine, he would’ve possibly thrown up in his mouth a little. Alas, it was not, so he continued to boil on inside, with the best pokerface he possessed.

Messages In This Thread
A new abode [joining] - by Viserys - 07-02-2012, 05:20 PM
RE: A new abode [joining] - by Indy - 07-02-2012, 05:43 PM
RE: A new abode [joining] - by Viserys - 07-02-2012, 06:09 PM
RE: A new abode [joining] - by Madyrn Maskan - 07-02-2012, 07:36 PM
RE: A new abode [joining] - by Solstice - 07-02-2012, 10:52 PM
RE: A new abode [joining] - by Indy - 07-03-2012, 07:00 AM
RE: A new abode [joining] - by Viserys - 07-03-2012, 07:29 PM
RE: A new abode [joining] - by Smoke - 07-03-2012, 08:18 PM
RE: A new abode [joining] - by Madyrn Maskan - 07-04-2012, 06:12 PM
RE: A new abode [joining] - by Gossamer - 07-06-2012, 04:30 PM
RE: A new abode [joining] - by Kipp - 07-14-2012, 09:04 PM