the Rift

Curious [open]

Vy Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Vy
curious

Vy was taking in this new place. Standing in one spot, she turned all the way around. Slowly she did a 360°, her eyes absorbing every inch of the place. The trees, the snow, the sky, and... What? She was speechless. Halfway wondering if she was going crazy and had really started to lose it, she questioned her sanity for a second. A shadow and a horse? She didn't think anyone had followed her, and no one had walked up. Surely she would have heard it if a horse, especially one of such stature, came up to her.

She looked behind her, checking to see if any other surprises may have been there. Or may have not been there? She still wasn't so sure if something had been there. But as curious, and albeit open-minded, as she was, she didn't dismiss the thought. Looking back to where the figure had been, she cocked her head and stretched out her neck before muttering, almost inaudibly, "Hello? Is someone there?" Her voice trembled and mist poured out of mouth and surrounded her lips as she spoke. Her whole body tensed up and she planted her feet in the shallow snow. Mind racing, heart beating, and eyes searching, she waited. Perhaps she waited for something that was never to come. She dismissed this thought, hoping that there was someone there. Not only to verify that she wasn't insane but because it fueled her curiosity.

What...what was that? Surely it wasn't something earthly? And what if it was? Could it be bad? Her mind considered many possibilities. Not all of these possibilities were good or in any way positive though some were. Whatever that was, it's best to be ready for anything. 'Twould probably be best to leave. To leave would be to walk away from something that could be bad...but then what if it isn't? As usual, she tried her best to at least offer some sensible advice to herself but chose not to act on it.

Best at least give it the courtesy of a meeting. Yes, I'll give it a chance. Right? That wouldn't be so bad. After all, if it goes awry one always has the opportunity to walk away, right? One of the usual, and rather appropriate, monologues she stood waiting for something to happen and spoke again.

"Excuse me, but is someone there? Please speak up, sir or ma'am? Hello?" Her soft voice echoed slightly in the forest surrounding her and her breath encircled her body. In the chill of the air she stared expectantly at the spot where something appeared. Hopefully it did.
Or at least she hoped so, for better or for worse.

[Okay, I got it. I hope I captured this "meeting" well? Haha, I tried my best at least. Mauja just seems like a doll. -drool- So what can he do? As far as the meeting or...interacting with Vy?]

"."

Messages In This Thread
Curious [open] - by Vy - 01-12-2013, 12:01 AM
RE: Curious [open] - by Mauja - 01-18-2013, 11:01 AM
RE: Curious [open] - by Vy - 01-19-2013, 10:08 PM
RE: Curious [open] - by Mauja - 01-20-2013, 11:57 AM
RE: Curious [open] - by Vy - 01-22-2013, 03:22 PM
RE: Curious [open] - by Mauja - 01-24-2013, 04:55 AM
RE: Curious [open] - by Vy - 01-27-2013, 09:47 PM
RE: Curious [open] - by Mauja - 01-29-2013, 04:17 PM
RE: Curious [open] - by Vy - 02-01-2013, 12:27 AM
RE: Curious [open] - by Mauja - 02-01-2013, 04:06 PM