the Rift

To Visit A Friend [Kimber]

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

When she explained the Earth God had given her the watery pets that soothed his sore left side he nodded in understanding. "The Sun God gave me magic... Although mine is much more... Harmful than yours is." He relaxed more as she spoke. The sparkle of laughter seemed to grow more at his reaction to her being so close. Why in the world did he have to react like that? After all Kimber was just a friend. She had always been there for him, practically like family.. But there was something different about that he had never noticed before. The grulla was very pretty... Beautiful even. She spoke again and he smiled. "Someone's got to keep every safe and out of trouble" He teased back, a tone of seriousness in his voice. He needed to seek out his mentors while he was here, but would save that for after he had been healed.

Her next words brought a look of concern to his eyes, only until he could tell she was joking as well. "Very true, although I highly doubt anyone will be seeking to beat you up for coming to visit." Let them try and i'll make them feel like they are on fire He thought to himself. Deep inside he also knew he would not mind seeing Kimber again like this. In the back of his mind he thought of Phi, quickly pushing her away again. It had been foolish and childish crush, one that she clearly did not return and never would. It was time for them all to grew up and take their places as adults.. Even if he did not always feel like an adult. Like now, he felt like a shy colt when he was around Kimber. Why he had no idea.

""

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
To Visit A Friend [Kimber] - by Aaron - 01-12-2013, 12:06 AM
RE: To Visit A Friend [Kimber] - by Kimber - 01-12-2013, 12:18 AM
RE: To Visit A Friend [Kimber] - by Aaron - 01-12-2013, 12:51 AM
RE: To Visit A Friend [Kimber] - by Kimber - 01-12-2013, 01:21 AM
RE: To Visit A Friend [Kimber] - by Aaron - 01-12-2013, 01:50 AM
RE: To Visit A Friend [Kimber] - by Kimber - 01-12-2013, 02:03 AM
RE: To Visit A Friend [Kimber] - by Aaron - 01-12-2013, 02:23 AM
RE: To Visit A Friend [Kimber] - by Kimber - 01-12-2013, 02:38 AM
RE: To Visit A Friend [Kimber] - by Aaron - 01-17-2013, 12:51 AM
RE: To Visit A Friend [Kimber] - by Kimber - 01-18-2013, 01:18 AM