the Rift

New arrivals [Yin and Yang/ Open]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
Levi

The two fillies Levi had met at the Endless Blues, had agreed to follow the brute back to his herd. Levi knew for a fact that they would love it here and be accepted immediately if they wanted to be. Levi wanted to also have them meet Lana eventually and hopefully the three of them would get along. Well, he knew for a fact that Yang would like Lana, he was not so sure about Yin. She was preferably very close in personality as Levi when he was younger. They both did not give a shit to someone new, as Levi could tell when she met him, they both were somewhat hot headed, and they both liked to cause trouble. The one thing that Levi and Yin held different was that Yin had a best friend, a best friend that will stay with her forever and love her. Levi never really had friends until he met Aryel, and from there on he started meeting horses that he liked. He now also considered Note to be one of his friends. Note had proved to be worthy of his friend.

Levi walked beside the foals because Yin could not fly because she was a unicorn, but Yang could if she wanted to. Levi stopped and smiled as he let the two fillies take in the view of the Throat. It was quite pretty, but his favorite time to look at it was at night. He did not know why, but he always had liked it that way. “Well, this is it.” Levi looked from Yin to Yang. “I hope you two will make yourselves right at home.” A slight smile emerged from Levi as he watched to fillies expression on the faces. He knew that they both would like the Throat, well hopefully.

"Talk talk talk."

Yin and Yang Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The two little fillies walked beside Levi. Yin has her ears pinned back and a frown on her face. She snorted in annoyance, trying to block her sister's voice out of her head. She had her ears pinned to the back of her head, not wanting to hear her sister's bubbly voice.

Yang couldn't stop talking. She was so excited!"Who's the leader?! Are they nice!? Is there any other foals!?"Her mouth moved at a quick speed, spewing out words instantly. She had a smiled on her face, excited to finally get a home. "So Levi?"She asked, attempting to slow her words down a bit. "I'm so happy to finally have a herd!"The little white filly squealed. She bounced around, taking in the view. A red, sandy desert was all she could see for miles. The smile faded into nothingness. "A desert?!"She shrieked. Yang wailed,"what?! I thought this place would look... well... full of life?" Yang was a lover of the plants and the earth, but seeing nothing but a barren wasteland before her made her disappointed.

Yin looked at her sister, laughing a bit at her sister's cries of anguish. She couldn't care less about the sandy wasteland being her home. Watching her sister made her laugh. She tried to laugh quietly but couldn't contain her laughter. Finally she burst out laughing, dropping to the sandy ground. She felt a pain in her side before realizing her sister had bitten her side. Droplets of blood trickled slowly down her side, dropping to the dirt. The red sand soaked the blood drops up like hungry wolves tearing at prey. Yin grumbled and snapped back at her sisters neck. When she finally had her sister on the ground, the white filly cried out."Sissy! Let me go!" Yang finally stepped away from her sister, letting her get up.

OOC:
WC: 309

Hidden Account
Ava
Levi

The desert was not the most amazing places of Helovia to be, especially to foals. Levi had grown used to the view since he had grown up there so it did not look ugly to him. A warm honey like chuckle emerged from the stallion’s throat as Yang would not stop talking and Yin was clearly annoyed by that. Yang’s chatter finally addressed to Levi. "So Levi?" Yang asked "I'm so happy to finally have a herd!" Levi’s features lightened as her sweet tone rang around his ears. His pelt shimmered as the hot sun beat down on him. “I’m glad to.” He somewhat whispered it, but it was loud enough for both fillies to hear. “Just remember, both of you, are always welcome to stay in my home any time.”

When they did finally arrive Yang’s gleeful chatter had stopped when she saw the image of the Throat. At first Levi was confused by the way she stared at it. It was almost like she was more disappointed than anything, but then Levi realized that Yang must have not liked the view. "A desert?!" Yang shrieked. Yang started to wail as she spoke the next sentence "What?! I thought this place would look... well... full of life?"

Levi could not help but laugh with Yin. It built up in his system because the whole entire way Yang was so thrilled to be in a herd and now she was all disappointed. Lowering his head, he looked away from Yang, but quickly collected himself again. “Well, what did you expect? Deserts aren’t the prettiest places to be I know, but the best thing is you can still wander to the other places as much as you would like. And you have not seen my favorite part yet, so I think you might change your mind when you see it.” Levi’s smile turned to a look of concern as the two started to brawl. Before Levi could stop the two they had already stopped. Trickles of scarlet red blood, fell into the sand. Levi immediately rushed to Yin’s side. Looking at the wound, it was not too bad, but it still needed care. He would have to take them to the river to wash it out. “Girls please be nice to each other.” Now he directed his clam tone towards Yang. “Yang I know you were expecting something spectacular, but this is the Throat. I can’t help what it looks like.” Levi kindly said.

Levi draped his massive vulture wing over the wound. “I don’t want it to dry in the sun yet.” Giving Yin a careful look he said “Are you alright?” Then he turned to the gleeful Yang and spoke to her. “How would you two like to explore it more? That way you can give the Throat more of a chance and we can wash Yin’s cut in the river. Plus I’m sure you two are thirsty.” Levi lay by Yin’s side in a wait of response.

"Talk talk talk."

Unregistered
Yin grumbled as the stallion draped his wing over her. She had her ears pinned back and was constantly glaring at her sister. She walked along beside Levi. Her sister was on the other side of Levi, staring down at the ground sniffling. She looked up, her red eyes taking in the sandy landscape. There was a river further ahead, and she sped up a bit.

Yang couldn't believe what she had done to her sister. A gash was on her sister's stomach, and Yang herself had a small bleeding bite on her neck behind her jaw. She kept her head low, her blue eyes were deep in color instead of being a bright blue. She felt a single salty tear slide down her cheek before more came flooding down. "I-I-I'm sorry sissy."She said silently, barely loud enough for anyone to here. Her sister probably couldn't hear her because Levi stood between the two like a great barrier keeping two close friends apart. She sighed and continued walking, the sun burning along her back. She kept her ears pinned to the back of her head. Her head hung low as she trod forward, trying not to look at her sister. This is the quietest the siblings had ever been.

OOC: Sorry, bad post.
WC: 210

Hidden Account
Ava
Levi

As the three of them walked, Levi looked towards Yang. He caught the small salty tear fall down her cheek that revealed that ,she too, had a small cut on her neck. What had he done? Had he made her sad? Levi extended his wings and also put one around Yang blocking her cut as well. He gently nuzzled into her trying to make her feel better. He was not sure it would help, but he knew that she would be back to herself soon enough. She was a foal with lively energy and her best friend, Yin, was also there. How could she not? Levi had no clue how to act with foals since he had never really grown up with them. He more so just stayed away from them since his parents had abandoned him. Levi learned to take care of himself and not associate with anyone who came near. He lost all trust in any horse and fended for himself. They walked in silence with both of the foals ears pinned to their heads. Levi smiled at the both of them and tried to lighten the mood. Yang had already apologized it was basically the only thing she could do. “Yang, you did not mean to hurt her… it happens all the time. Sometimes when my herd members are fooling around they kick me and give me a giant wound. I knew it was on accident and siblings also do that. You’re not the only one to do that don’t worry and don’t feel bad about it. Just like Yin shouldn’t feel bad about it. It’s in the past and over… Look to your future and go from there.”

The three amigos finally reached the river. Crystal clear it sparkled as they came. Levi gently lifted both wings off of the fillies backs. He quickly raced to the river drenching both wings into the crisp water. A cool sensation raced up his wing as he did. Once they were fully drenched he walked back up to the foals and gently let the trickles of water fall into the small wounds. They started to clean and looked much healthier. Levi smiled at the water drenched out and he spoke “See, almost all better. Now don’t you two just want to have fun? We are all sweating hot and there is a nice cool river over there go have fun girls!” He whinnied joyfully to them.

[OOC: It’s alright haha]

"Talk talk talk."

Unregistered
Yang lifted her head to Levi. He was clearly failing at trying to get the girls to have fun. Then Yang glanced at her sister, knowing that she wouldn't leave her sister's side. Yang's icy blue pits settled on Levi. She managed a weak smile, "what are we waiting for?"She gave a small giggle before galloping down towards the river. As she went to leap into the water she spread her wings, gliding straight over it and tumbling into the dirt on the other side. Yang got up quickly before bounding into the cooling waters. The water washed away the sweat from her body and the blood from her wound. She felt refreshed and her normal mood returned. "C'mon sissy!"She called to her sister in a cheery tone.

Yin kept her ears back, watching her sister splash around in the water. She glared at Levi, making sure he didn't do anything that could harm her or her sister. Her sister continued calling for her, and finally Yin gave in. She trotted to the river. It sparkling blue waters beckoned her to jump in. Yin cautiously picked her way down into the waters, wading through the cooling liquid. She stooped her head down, taking small sips of the water. She began to swim in circles, using her legs to move her.

Yang was delighted to see that her sister had gotten into the water. She turned to Levi, waiting for him to get in too. "Come on!"She whinnied with delight. Her small wings were spread out, sitting above the cooling waters. She kicked her legs, failing to see how her sister was able to swim. She dunked her head under the water before resurfacing quickly. Her eyes showed joy as she played in the water.

Hidden Account
Ava
Levi

Yang was back! Levi felt more accomplished for trying to help, but quickly realized that he hadn't done a thing and Yang was excited because of her sister, Yin. Yang’s gleeful urge to prance into the river was so funny. Fishing her head up and down sometimes Levi did not know where she had gone. Her head would bob up one place and pop up in some other place, but of course she would always be there laughing hysterically. She shouted to her sister to come into the water with her, but Yin did not look like she was going to budge.

Yin was a total opposite of her sister Yang. Yin was uptight, bored easily, and a bit antisocial. Even though she was not the friendliest towards Levi she was still a challenge for him. He liked Yin for who she was and wanted her to like him to. If they were going to join the herd, she and Yang would be seeing a lot of Levi since they would be together. Hopefully, if they were to join the herd then they would gladly be ranked as what they wanted to be. If one of them wanted to be a warrior in the future, then Levi would gladly teach them everything that he knew.

Soon enough, Yin gave in to her sister’s call. Trotting towards the river she jumped in playfully towards Yang. This was the most excited Levi had ever seen Yin. It made him happy that the two were getting used to the Throat and liked the river. Watching the two fillies play, he was not sure if they wanted him to come in with them, so he waited patiently in case they wanted him to come. "Come on!" Yang had finally said urging Levi to come in the river. Breaking into a sudden canter, Levi jumped in next to Yang pushing a huge splash towards the fillies. Underneath the water he went as his hooves touched the mucky floor. Once his head was out of the water, he raised laughing hysterically hoping the two would join in.

[OOC: Sorry for such a shot post! :/]

"Talk talk talk."

Unregistered
[[Sorry it's late and really bad. ^^;]]

Yang was over joyous when the winged stallion landed into the water, a huge wave crashing down on her and her sister. She laughed, her lips curved upward in a smile. Yang laughed and laughed as she watched Levi bob in the water too. She swam to him and nudged her little velvety muzzle against his neck. Then she looked up and smiled, reaching to tug gently on his soft mane with her little maw. Then she propelled herself through the water, bumping into her sister, who playfully pushed her away after tugging her mane.

Yin focused on swimming while her sister and Levi played. Although she wished to join them she wanted to continue her swimming. Her legs kicked the water, stirring up muck from the bottom. She swam and swam until she almost passed out. Once she was tired enough she pulled herself out of the water, shaking her mane and tail out. The suns' rays dried her black coat slowly, warming her back up. She turned to watch her sister and Levi play. She settled herself down, laying down on her knees. The red dirt stuck to her wet coat, making her coat look speckled. With a little smile she turned her attention back to Levi and her sister.

Yang watched as her sister got out of the water, watching her and Levi as she dried off in the heat of the sun. Today is awesome! The little filly squealed in her mind. This was the best fun she had ever had. Ever. She splashed around the water, bobbing her head up and down. Enjoying herself. If only this day could never end.

Hidden Account
Ava
Levi

Levi watched as the two foals were eager to play in the river. Their expressions were adorably cute as the two splashed around flickering the cool water. Levi’s orbs reflected the water as he gleefully felt the muzzle of Yang brush his square neck. The grullo was honored that Yang felt comfortable enough to brush up against him. Since the two did not have parents, he enjoyed how he got to watch them, hoping that they would join the herd. Gently Yang then slightly tugged on the silvery threads of his forelock. Gently, he grabbed her forelock tugging back with a chuckle. The brute wondering why in was not playing with the duo, but then realized that she was content with herself swimming. Her little legs got her far as she let the icy liquid pass over her back, body, and legs. As the three played like foals together, Levi wished that he could have this much fun always.

Soon enough, Yin had gotten tired and rested herself along the bank of the river. Levi watched her to make sure that she was alright and did not get hurt. To him it just seemed like Yin was tired and wanted to take a break from all of the swimming she had done. Turning his attention back to Yang, he swam underneath the water, swimming underneath her, and waiting slightly so she would get confused. Then timing it perfectly, Levi rose up so that Yang would end up being on his back and he could lift her into the water. Laughing whole heartedly, the stallion thought of a plan as he and Yang were now above the surface. “Muahaha I am the sea monster and I have caught my prey.” Twisting his neck so he could see her, he wanted to play a fun game with her hoping that the two fillies would have the best day of their lives.

[OOC: It's alright :3 Mine is late and short to lol]

"Talk talk talk."