the Rift

...::Long Time Gone::...{Open/All}

Gossamer the Benevolent Posts: 47
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16hh :: 13
Illusion{Illu}

Gossamer The Benevolent
"Where there is desire there is gonna be a flame, where there is a flame someone is bound to get burned"

The Shadow's reply wasn't much of a surprise. She would share the happenings of the land and, apparently, her new curious ability to hold the shape her lover held, whenever she felt it was fit. She was about to inquire more when young Solstice, for she would forever be young in Gossamer's mind, arrived with a joyful greeting. It was that which finally brought a smile to her face. It was good to be reminded of the innocent times of her past. When life was young and so full of promise she and Solstice's mother had raised their foals together. Ahh, what times those had been. She reached out with a tentatively motherly nuzzle towards the young mother, her eyes somewhat regretful she hadn't spent more time with the painted mare. Then came Mirage's weighted question.

What has happened?

Such an interesting question indeed. So much had occurred over the last few months that she wasn't quite sure where to start. No, that was a lie, she knew where to start...she just didn't want to begin there. "Better to start with the worst than end with it." came the Blue's wizened chirrup. He was over bowing to Mirage's golden Queen again, ever enchanted throughout the years.

"Oh, well, I shall begin with the challenge I suppose. Paladin's challenge was, in all honesty, the last one which I would have expected. It was also the one which hurt the most for he had to have talked to Sol about it, she had to have known. I was confused and felt betrayed and so I...well I left." She paused and took a breath, It took quite a bit of time, but I think that I have arrived at the correct decision of staying, at least for the most part, out of politics from now on. I rather dislike the things which come with it and I'm ready to just meander about helping horses, perhaps caring for foals. I'm looking for work much quieter now." She thought she was done when a chuckle escaped her maw and she was compelled to add onto the end of her long speech, "Though, as for Enna, I'm sure she'll be wanting something more....intensive."

So many words, thinks the white mare. None could explain why her hairs had begun to gain just a tinge of silvery grey or why her voice, though still kind, was not as soft as it had been. Life had been fun, but not always kind, and she was quite ready to just sit back, relax, and leave the fighting to the young ones.

Messages In This Thread
...::Long Time Gone::...{Open/All} - by Gossamer - 01-12-2013, 03:39 AM
RE: ...::Long Time Gone::...{Open/All} - by Gossamer - 01-13-2013, 07:36 PM