the Rift

...::Long Time Gone::...{Open/All}

Gossamer the Benevolent Posts: 47
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16hh :: 13
Illusion{Illu}

Gossamer The Benevolent
"Where there is desire there is gonna be a flame, where there is a flame someone is bound to get burned"

The pale fem listens to Solstice as she offers up her opinion and, though she appreciated the mare's words, wasn't sure she entirely believed that her Soleil hadn't known. Not that she held any actions against her child. Had she felt hurt? Yes. Would she ever disown any of her children? No, not even Aarde or Crane.

She tuned in to Solstice as she spoke of her wishing she had not left and she cast a guilty glance at the fem and spoke, "I wish I hadn't left as suddenly too now, but I think I needed the time dear." She truly had neglected her little filly for far too long. When the mare arrived she had been overwhelmed with the loss of her beloved Ata and, well, most of her family as well. She had been alone. And rather than comfort her and spend more time with her, she'd simply pushed the mare to the side a little when Soleil had shown up. It had been so entirely wrong to ignore someone so close to her in need.

Golden brown eyes caught Mirage's darker ones and she felt a bit of camaraderie there. Her eyes began to dance a bit under the Shadow's small smirk. She smiled brightly at the offer and bowed her head to her dear friend, "And I would be honored to accept your kind offer as I don't think there's anywhere I'd rather be. Thank you. As for the herdland, I am sorry to hear that about my beloved home, perhaps, in time, it will find some relative peace once more." How was it that the black mare was always saving her when she needed it most? One day, she hoped she'd help the Shadow too. Above the three, in the sky, flew Lazulli who had taken joyfully to the Golden's game of tag. His chirrups and chortles of happiness at his first game with her, "She plays!" came his voice loud and clear. To which she smiled as she looked up at the two. She wasn't quite sure what he meant because it wasn't as if the two hadn't been friendly before. Whatever it was, she knew that it symbolized a change in the air.

Messages In This Thread
...::Long Time Gone::...{Open/All} - by Gossamer - 01-12-2013, 03:39 AM
RE: ...::Long Time Gone::...{Open/All} - by Gossamer - 01-15-2013, 06:20 PM