the Rift

one small step for you, a giant leap for me [Crowley,open?]

Crowley Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 12 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Talbot :: Common Hellhound :: Acid & Name? :: Caracal :: None Dingo

It was all too obvious that the young mare he approached was terrified. It was easy to tell by the way she looked upon him, taking a step back as he grew closer and closer. He wondered... What was she thinking? The brindle was a strange looking creature, he knew, but his unusual appearance surely wasn't ther reason she was backing up.

Whenever he spoke, the unknown mare standing before him seemed to relax, just ever so slightly. Crowley grew silent as he drank in the mare's body language, noting the small step closer she had taken. "Oh, goodie," he thought to himself with a mental chuckle, "Maybe this will be much easier than I thought before." Because, what a treat it would be to bestow his brothers and sisters a nice, clean slate to beat down? If the mare got out of hand, he would no doubt work to put her in her place, but he doubted he needed to worry. Surprisingly, the Pegasus smiled at him, and while the unicorn wanted nothing more than to turn away in disgust, he kept his own smirk glued in place. He'd learned well in his ten years how to keep a faux mask.

When she speaks, her words come out in stammers. It's obvious now that when he finally makes his move, she will not fight; he simply could not see it happening. "It will be alright, darling," Crowley spoke up in an attempt to soothe the wary mare, "I'm certain that there's not a single soul around here, aside from us." He paused for a moment, allowing for those words to sink in through the featherbrain's mind, before he shifted his position and took a step or two away from her, back towards the way he had originally come. "Perhaps you could walk with me? I can help you get back home."

Messages In This Thread
RE: one small step for you, a giant leap for me [Crowley,open?] - by Crowley - 01-14-2013, 06:18 PM