the Rift

Blind Discovery (Open)

Knox Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 7 Years [Tallsun] HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Jen

The first looks into the abyss with the most disdainful look possible. It is strange- as if the face of the hunter is not suited to such expression. Even Cem himself, normally so sober, is surprised by the surge of feeling. Surely it is the influence of some other ancestor, frowning down upon these descendants from above. "Your hostility will do us no favors, youngest one," the stallion speaks from Knox's blinded and exhausted figure. He can tell from the voice trying so hard to be strong and the one so obviously weak who was who. Strange, he thinks, that the younger sounding voice is the more powerful one. Is the other one weak- worthless?

No- very few are ever truly worthless.

"I wish nothing but to learn of this descendant whose body I find myself confined within," Cem speaks firmly and lawfully as he lifts his head and opens his mouth slightly to take in the scent of the air, as if he were a cat. Manhattan, somewhat subdued, has sat to rest beside Knox's body and Cem's mind. Still she watches warily, ever so unsure of what thoughts rest in her master's possessed mind. She longs for the brothers Kipp and Casimir to shake Knox from this waking nightmare.

But she knows better than to think the brothers, to whom Knox has little emotional connection, will be the key. Cem learns from her knowledge and applies it to the scene before him. He understands very suddenly the twisted relationship of these 'brothers'; still, he must know more. Into endless shadow, he speaks: "Surely you two can give an old ghost something to whet his curiosity."

[[worst rp partner ever. I'm trying to regain muse so hopefully this won't happen again.]]
</style>

Messages In This Thread
Blind Discovery (Open) - by Casimir - 01-12-2013, 04:25 AM
RE: Blind Discovery (Open) - by Kipp - 01-19-2013, 05:46 PM
RE: Blind Discovery (Open) - by Knox - 01-20-2013, 09:17 PM
RE: Blind Discovery (Open) - by Casimir - 01-22-2013, 05:32 PM
RE: Blind Discovery (Open) - by Random Event - 01-27-2013, 03:08 AM
RE: Blind Discovery (Open) - by Kipp - 01-29-2013, 10:31 PM
RE: Blind Discovery (Open) - by Knox - 02-19-2013, 09:19 AM
RE: Blind Discovery (Open) - by Casimir - 02-22-2013, 08:24 PM
RE: Blind Discovery (Open) - by Kipp - 03-07-2013, 10:57 PM
RE: Blind Discovery (Open) - by Knox - 03-30-2013, 07:48 PM