the Rift

help me find you; open

Kipp Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Since the dethroning of his brother Archibald, and with Emerson still missing, Kipp had stuck relatively close to Casimir after finding him. Returning to the Foothills only to wait, hoping, for Emerson to return. Their relationship was confusing, half fatherly, half brotherly, but Kipp loved him all the same. Evers however was a completely different story. Knox and Archibald fell into that list as well. There had been no time to seek out Evers and Archibald between the time he’d arrived and the time Archibald had been dethroned and Evers had followed him out. Where they were, Kipp was clueless. His only comfort was the beauty of the day and the fact that he could smell Casimir quite clearly. Following him like a lost lamb, though he was not lost. Not to him, at least. It was hard business, trying to keep who he wanted to be and Mandrake’s orders separated. He would kill on her command, and then be horrified later on. All he wanted was to be connected to nature, to make friends where his brothers had so few of them it seemed.

So on and on he followed Casimir’s trail, only worried a little for the blind brother he adored. Casimir had gotten used to his blindness, after all, but Kipp did not want him harmed anyways. Trail led him to a place he had heard of, though did not personally know. It was devoid of the greenery he loved in forests, and made his skin crawl slightly. Bright, childish smile dropped from his face and formed a more somber expression. Hooves falling with more care now as he followed the trail Cas had left. Murmuring of voices drew listeners forward in curiosity, moving slightly faster. The first to meet his eyes was a female, one he did not know. She was swathed in creams and palomino browns, around his age if not the same. Almost immediately she was bypassed when eyes focused on the stallions, both quite familiar to him. Face lit up and leonine tail flicked against his hocks as he leapt forward to greet them with a bright smile. He was finding his family, at last. They were coming together from their separation, and soon they would all be found. He was sure of it. "Evers! Cas!" Jogging up to them on his lanky yearling legs, extending muzzle briefly to the both of them. Turning to Evers, awaiting his guidance as he was used to. The older brothers were models, examples he had to follow. It was easy to turn the control to Evers, to allow him to sort out the mess they were all in due to Mandrake’s disappearance and Jackal’s take-over of the Foothills. Even so, he could not keep the happiness from his face despite the somber events and the imposing woods, glad to have found Evers and Casimir once more.

Credit

Messages In This Thread
help me find you; open - by Evers - 01-12-2013, 03:18 PM
RE: help me find you; open - by Casimir - 01-16-2013, 11:29 PM
RE: help me find you; open - by Aswane - 01-18-2013, 01:57 AM
RE: help me find you; open - by Kipp - 01-21-2013, 02:54 AM
RE: help me find you; open - by Knox - 01-23-2013, 12:42 AM
RE: help me find you; open - by Evers - 01-29-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: help me find you; open - by Tajheri - 01-29-2013, 08:03 PM
RE: help me find you; open - by Archibald - 01-29-2013, 09:42 PM
RE: help me find you; open - by Aswane - 02-09-2013, 11:25 PM
RE: help me find you; open - by Kipp - 02-11-2013, 10:39 PM