the Rift

ocean trespass, vikram, open

Cormac Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

C O R M A C
come with me if you seek a world full of gold

Glistening, sparkling water laps at his coat, blossoming in crimson curtains on the lustrous water, dark with only the faintest of disturbances despite the water raging outside. Ragged, harsh rock has risen on all sides of the pretty little pool, a twisted barrier keeping him for escaping except at the high tide. Cormac, the stallion, lies awkwardly in the water, full and whole apart from the deep cuts tearing open his left flank.

The pirate is not aware of pain, because of congenital analgesia, both curse and blessing. He does not fear death, nor battle, because of this dull sense, but the stallion is afraid of unknown injuries that will kill him, simply because pain was not there to warn him. Instantaneously, the dark bay lifts his wet crown, rich amber eyes sparkling like gold, and he watches, surprised to say the least, as some large animal emerges- no, lands- in the cave. It appears to be neither horse nor dragon, but a mixture, a combination of the two, a bizarre blend that is not appealing to the pirate's eyes but neither a turn-away.

Naturally, a real dragon must appear. It is brilliantly bright, stunningly golden, and Cormac half-closes his eyes, watching in silence as another little being flutters into hoist itself onto one of the spikes protruding from Dragon-horse's back.

May I help you?

Why are you here?

Which one? True dragon first, Cormac thinks. He hides a grin at the thought of little Jackal's companion- now, this is a real dragon. Is the little one its hatchling, maybe?

"I am okay." The stallion says first, but the usual slightly grumpy edge is away. He is respectful, clearly, not about to push his luck- yet he is clearly not worshipping the two dragon-creatures. "I was exploring a part of the ocean I had not ventured to. May I ask who you two- three, are?"

Messages In This Thread
ocean trespass, vikram, open - by Cormac - 01-12-2013, 05:57 PM
RE: ocean trespass, vikram, open - by Vikram - 01-13-2013, 12:02 AM
RE: ocean trespass, vikram, open - by Mirage - 01-13-2013, 06:57 AM
RE: ocean trespass, vikram, open - by Cormac - 01-13-2013, 02:58 PM
RE: ocean trespass, vikram, open - by Vikram - 01-23-2013, 06:10 PM
RE: ocean trespass, vikram, open - by Mirage - 01-25-2013, 04:07 AM