the Rift

If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio)

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo

[Image: loki_by_daemy-d5qkwq1_zps29da1fc7.png]

You were meant to be ruled

The ebony hybrid was in the mood…for trouble. He wondered the beach, feeling the sand beneath him, where it should be. He was in the mood to toy with someone, but in the mood to have a real conversation. He had lost Sandman somehow…where had that chestnut bastard gone? It was strange for him to be by himself now, since he had had company every day since he had walked into this land. He looked around, seeing no one in sight. Sighing, he moved further down the beach, and moved himself on to some rocks. He looked around, still finding no one. His instincts moved him to flight, and he jumped in the air, his large golden wings taking his sky high in a matter of seconds. He swirled and swirled, the joy and gift of flight that his mother had given him coursing through his veins. His thoughts were always blurred when he took flight, feeling the wind and clouds pass around him. He always played a game if clouds were around. He would zoom past them, avoiding them with perfect grace, trying to get through them as fast as possible. When his brother and himself were younger, they would play this game. He sighed, wondering what he would do about his brother. Should he try to seek him out and talk to him about what had happened? What he had seen after the war, and what had happened to his mother, Amora? The answers of the world were always hidden when you needed them the most it seemed. He flew down, landing on the beach near the water, and walked into it, thoughts silently moving into his head.

Acting Sexy
"lie lie lie"
"plot plot plot"

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Tolio Posts: 110
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3hh :: 6 Years 8 Months Buff: NOVICE
Brit

Tolio.</style>

Whether Tolio had accepted the racism around him or not, the lands of the Basin were still cold to him. Hot springs or no, it was still mainly frigid. Far less than the Steppe, but noticeable. Tolio wished he could go back to those days. Before he met Phaedra, before his King disappeared, before Psyche took over. He'd patched things up with Phaedra in an awkward night of the Grove where the stars blessed them, but it lifted only the slightest of weights from his shoulders. So many other worries plagued him, and they hounded him out of the Basin to warmer lands. Nipping at his heels, barking and snarling like wolves. He couldn't run from them. 

Even so he needed something to lift his spirits, no matter how small. So to the Endless Blue he traveled, seeking the warm expanse of silver sand. Feeling as though ice chipped and melted off his bones the farther south he traveled. Sticking to shadows, fearing another situation such as the one with Avira. Smiling with a soft exhalation of relief and relaxation when bloody hooves touched the granules of sand. Letting his thoughts be tugged away by the warm, gentle wind as it stroked past him lovingly. As if welcoming him home to a place of solitude. 

A solitude that was not as barren as he had expected. Dark stallion stood a few paces into the sea, and Tolio tilted his crown in curiosity. Wings and a horn? He'd never seen a hybrid before. Curiosity officially piqued he strode across the soft sands until it hardened through the influence of water that lapped at his hooves. "Hello? Are you quite alright?" Calling out to the stallion with a worried look, expressive face betraying every emotion. Creased with the softness found in his heart, unable to be impassive to the well being of others. White streaked plume flowed in the wind that came off the ocean as mercury irises remained locked on the other male. 

[[Oh god that was crap.]]

Hidden Account
teeroo

Green eyes heard the sand move behind him, and then heard water lap gleefully at the hooves and legs of another. He moved his head to see another stallion come next to him. His face was one of many emotions. It held grief, pain, agony, and worry. It was interesting for the ebony to see this all on one face, and he was almost taken aback. The stallion he looked at was of interesting color, one he hadn’t seen before. It suited him well, and he was a very pretty stallion. His blue eyes matched the intensity of his green ones, and it would seem that there was something masked behind them, something hidden that was bound to come out. He took this to his advantage, feeling that it was his time to make a move. This stranger had no idea the ideas the floated around the hybrid’s mind, and for the most part, neither did he.

“I, good sir, am perfectly fine.” He turned his body towards the unicorn stallion. Although he was shorter than the hybrid, that didn’t mean that his demeanor was any less grand. The hybrid went into play mode, tossing his head, hair moving into soft curls about his face. "However, you seem to be in quite a disconcerting mood. Is something bothering you, that I could perhaps help with?”

He moved his body towards his, opening his wings and letting them stroke the stallion’s left side, which was closest to him. He wanted him to know he cared, and whether it was genuine or not, he knew it would be believed.

(OCC: Your fine :) )

Acting Sexy
"lie lie lie"
"plot plot plot"

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Deceased
Brit

Tolio.</style>

Disruption of the rhythmic flow of water alerted the other stallion to his presence, horned cranium shifting so that vibrant emerald irises locked with the soft silver of his own. Visage, unlike Tolio's, betrayed nearly nothing but a vague welcome and interest. How long they stood there merely staring at each other Tolio was clueless to, but he was awkwardly trapped in that intense state that never wavered from his form. Only when he turned his body fully and began to speak was Tolio freed from being pinned beneath his gaze. He'd felt like a helpless butterfly with a feline's flickering tail the only warning he had before the imminent flight and ensuing capture. He'd never really felt so bare before and be wasn't sure be appreciated it. 

Relieved smile softened his face and eyes when assured that the dark draft was perfectly fine. Approaching as he spoke, not that Tolio took any notice. His personal bubble was so small it was nonexistent. The stallion was quite larger than him, something Tolio was not used to. Himself being sixteen hands, he was tall enough to sprout past most of his peers. Yet here he was dwarfed by the other male. Slim frame completely harmless next to his genetically blessed one. 

Embarrassed to have been caught so easily in his thoughts, head turned away slightly. Cheeks warming enough to match color of coat, should it be visible. Stammering, mumbling awkwardly before he could even think to form a word. Was he really such an open book? "Well um...it's complicated?" Giggling helplessly, to show that he really couldn't explain. Face lost and open, indicating how clueless he was in explaining the tumultuous season he had been and still was going through. Any words of use to him, should he have wished to use them, died in his throat as soft feathers brushed his side. It was the exact same move Phaedra had pulled on him, on this very beach. However Tolio was completely gay and was far more aware of another stallion than a mare. So this time his breath caught and he shrunk down slightly, eyes flickering quickly away. Flustered and embarrassed by his own reaction. Shivering slightly at the gentle touch. Gods what the heck was he doing? He hardly even knew the brute! Scolding himself he forced a few words out.  "B-But um....th-thank you." Stuttering slightly as he tried to figure out whether he should stay or run away mortified in complete embarrassment. 

Hidden Account
teeroo

The stallion met his words with shyness and the feeling of embarrassment. It made the ebony chuckle, and seeing his blush made his see that he was interested in him. It was funny how easily one could trap another, but the game had just begun. And what a fine and easy game it had started to be too. The movement of the hybrid had not gone unnoticed, and the red stallion shivered at his touch. Nervous giggle was another amusing touch to him. It was easy for him to make one feed out of his hands, easy to find movements to match their thoughts. That’s how he played his games so well, and won almost every time. The other stallion was stuttering, showing signs to Loki that he was not in his right mind. He let out another soothing laugh, smiling at him.

He moved his head down, placing it next to the head of Tolio. As he did so, some of his hair fell out of its natural place, forming slightly over his eyes. His green eyes seemed to glow, and his face formed a look of passion. “If it’s so complicated, then it’s worth trying to figure out with someone else, no?” He lifted it again back to his normal place, keeping the look on his face. He saw the fight or flight look in the stallion’s eyes, and moved his wing to let the long feather’s tips run along his face.

“Besides, wouldn’t you like some company to remove your heart of any aches? I know I would.”

(Crappy post, I'm sorry)

Acting Sexy
"lie lie lie"
"plot plot plot"

Deceased
Brit
 Tolio.</style>

Since leaving his herd at the tender age of a year and a half, Tolio had only known a few other scattered gay stallions. He'd crushed on a few of them and vice versa, but he'd never met someone like Loki before. Someone who was so incredibly forward, it turned him into a fumbling mess. He didn't know how to act or react around him and to his stimulus. If he was more subtle, Tolio would have been perfectly fine. But no, he just had to run into the one stallion that was touchy, seductive, teasing. Everything Tolio wasn't. The chestnut stallion simply didn't know what to do. How was he supposed to react?

Thoughts couldn't take hold as large black frame moved closer, crown dipping to be on the same level as Tolio. Tolio stiffened and leaned back a little, mercury eyes wide and lost. Completely helpless to this new form, this new art of seduction that his naive mind didn't understand. It heated his cheeks and made it harder for him to breathe. Soothing laugh made him give the larger stud a small, hopeful smile. Maybe that was the end of the confusing behavior? But no, Tolio wasn't so lucky to be freed from his own confusion. Green eyes bore into his and he flicked them away almost shyly, nervous. He didn't understand. What in the world was the stallion even doing? He may have had a few small crushes but he didn't know what in the world flirting was. He was practically a stone wall in that regard, body acting on its own accord. "It's...a girl loves me, but well...I don't like girls and it was a bit...strange." Mumbling out awkwardly and giggling, turning away a bit to try and catch his breath, figure out what in the world the other male was doing.

His body was reacting without his meaning to, and it was bothering him a bit. Feathers stroked his cheek and Tolio was startled, innocent face staring at Loki. This wasn't his area at all, and the surge of different feelings made him want to turn and high tail it back to the Basin. "I suppose? I'm Tolio," smiling sweetly at the taller stallion, hoping that saying his name would change the situation. Maybe it was a phase?

Hidden Account
teeroo
Loki
Loki
A gay stallion that liked mares? That’s a new one. It was funny to the ebony stallion, but he kept his demeanor calm and straight. The stallion was once again amused by his tricks, turning red and shivering at his touch. Tolio. The name stuck in his mind, and he smiled sweetly at the red unicorn in return to his.

“My my, what I lovely name you have there. Tolio, answer a question for me, love.” He turned his head, ushering his eyes to the sea. He moved his wings out, making them shine and sparkle in the sun. He used the sun to move his head about. His hair flared around, as it should, and landed into its perfect place. The strands blocked the sun from his vision, but that was all. He saw the red horned stallion perfectly. Eyes shaded eyes glowed brighter as it always did, and he knew what a perfect and luscious look he was giving him.

He was indeed interested in him, especially since he was new to this. He loved playing with the naive, but the best part was watching them squirm in the beginning. They were so easy, so ready to learn and do whatever you asked of them. It was better to overwhelm them, and then change up the pace. It confused them every time, and was more amusing than anything else to the ebony.

However, he usually did this with mares, so this was something new for him as well. He only had one question for the silver-eyed stallion. “Have you ever had a boyfriend before? I would gladly be one to you, if you would let me.”

"Talk talk talk."
I am the monster parents tell their children about at night
Vikarus | Sakmaluk | Thy-Darkest-Hour | Chop-Stock

Deceased
Brit
 Tolio.</style>

Sweet smile was sent his way and Tolio managed a trembling, meek one in return. He almost felt like he was being attacked, like this was some sort of battle. Was that what it was? But Loki hadn’t said any word against him, nor did his stance hold violence or intimidation in it. Tolio’s mind was drawing a complete blank. It almost reminded him of Phaedra, when she’d been flirting with him before learning he was gay. But no…that wasn’t possible, was it? Gods, he really wished he was better at this. Not knowing how to handle the situation, how to handle Loki’s advancements, really put him in a weak spot that he wasn’t used to being in. He wasn’t sure if he liked it or not, because he couldn’t tell if he was in danger or what was going to happen next. Yet he was intrigued by the strange behavior, wondering what Loki was trying to achieve. Was he even trying to achieve something? Gods he needed either Faelene or Phaedra there with him to explain this. Though he was momentarily hard pressed to keep from giggling as he imagined Zikar-Sin, for both of them would be clueless in trying to figure out Loki’s emotions and motives.

Tolio smiled unsurely, trying to be polite when Loki complimented him on his name. Yet his eyes were blown wide once again and he glanced away when the larger stallion called him love. The puzzle pieces were slowly, very slowly, starting to fall into place with the hints Loki was giving him. To any other it would probably be glaringly obvious, but Tolio wasn’t exactly normal. He moved away, form highlighted by the sun against the sea. Illuminating golden wings and glinting off dark coat, hair falling attractively over his devious face. Tolio awkwardly looked away, feeling a strange almost uncomfortable feeling in his stomach. Like he’d swallowed a mouthful of butterflies. Wait, butterflies? Hadn’t he felt the same bubbly, excitable feeling with Zikar-Sin? Slowly it dawned on him, but he refused to actually think the words. Even so, he couldn’t avoid them for Loki spoke them out as if reading his mind. Tolio was startled and let out a tiny, surprised squeak that loosely resembled ‘what?’. Big silver eyes stared at him and he had to calm his racing heart and breathing. ”I-I uh…never beyond…beyond a crush b-but…but I hardly know you!” Voice squeaking slightly as if overwhelmed. He didn’t even know the stallion’s name!

Hidden Account
teeroo
The stallion was falling right into his trap. Eye darted, body started to sweat, his blood rushed to his face, and perhaps other parts of his body. He smiled, a sweet serene one, but with a hidden motive. He wanted to make his young stallion feel what it was like, just to be with someone else. It was blaringly obvious that he was young and naïve. Oh, how he loves these ones. So cute, so fresh, so ripe for the picking; more delicious than you can ever imagine, until you take that first bite. Then you can’t stop. It’s all magic in their eyes, but what they don’t know is that you’re the magician. It’s all an illusion, nothing besides reality. And the magic ends, and that’s when he leaves.

The stallion ignored his inner thoughts. He was hunting, and a good hunter never wasted time on ideal thoughts when there was juicy prey in front of him. His face formed an expression of earnest, followed with a devious smile, one that could trick you into doing anything. Then came the light shock, by the stallion saying he didn’t know him. He smiled internally. This couldn’t get any better…or could it?

“But darling, isn’t that some of the fun of it? And do you know what they say about love?” He moved closer to the red stallion, looking deeply into his mercury dipped neptune orbs. “Sometimes love comes at first sight, if you believe in it. Tell me love, what do you think of that?” This look was meant to dig into his soul, to make him shift and squirm. “Oh, were are my manners? I’m awful, aren’t I?” He winked at Tolio, moving his body to Tolio’s side, along with his right wing. “My name is Loki dearling. Tell me, what is it about you that gives you such a shine and sparkle? You practically look like a gem. Glistening is your thing dear, and don’t tell me that you don’t enjoy the attention. A stallion of your stature should. You must be getting all other men, aren’t you? Just think, we’ve just met, and you’re possibly already cheating on me! But don’t worry, I forgive you.” He nuzzled the side of the stallion’s face, his internal smile getting bigger. He was having way too much fun.

Loki
Demolition,self-destruction
What to annihilate, the age-old contradiction
Credits

Deceased
Brit
 Tolio.</style>

Again he smiles, always smiling, and Tolio wants to run away. He wants to run like coward, and he doesn’t care that it would injure his pride. There is something very off about Loki, and it scares him. He is wounded, and Loki is the lion that is sure to pick him off from everyone else. His heart has been wounded a thousand times, and he is weak. How can he avoid this? Tolio knows he is vulnerable, how he is at that moment. He is screaming at his heart, telling it that this well end in nothing but agony, because he know the kind of person Loki is. He’s a player, and somewhere deep inside Tolio senses that. But his heart is not governed by logic, and he wants to cry because of it. It is relishing in the attention Loki is giving him, because it has been damaged so many times. Tolio just wants to be loved, that was all he had ever wanted. And when he is at his lowest, Loki is the one that appears, and with a small inward curse Tolio knows he cannot avoid this. Loki has him trapped, and his heart is crying out for affection. He desires to be loved, cared for, and hopes that maybe he is wrong about the taller hybrid. But he knows, too, that he is wrong. Yet the mind and the heart have never been the best of friends, and they will not be swayed by the other.

The stallion moved closer and Tolio trembled from the inner battle he was fighting, and he cannot look away when Loki pins him with his stare. Tolio made a soft, desperate sound in his throat that he immediately wanted to take back, for it is a sign of weakness that Loki is sure to pick up on. ”I-I believe in it…” he confessed softly, head tucking towards his chest as if to protect himself from the stallion the moved so fluidly that Tolio knew he was doomed. The lasting gaze did its job, making Tolio squirm uncomfortably and shift his own eyes away. His pulse is racing and he feels trapped, back to the wall, and he is finished. There is no more fight in him. Again the wing brushes his side when the other man moves, and Tolio trembled once more, breath leaving him in one motion. “My name is Loki dearling. Tell me, what is it about you that gives you such a shine and sparkle? You practically look like a gem. Glistening is your thing dear, and don’t tell me that you don’t enjoy the attention. A stallion of your stature should. You must be getting all other men, aren’t you? Just think, we’ve just met, and you’re possibly already cheating on me! But don’t worry, I forgive you.”

Tolio’s breath hitched at the flattery, and his eyes lowered shyly. His heart is winning and he feels it breaking already, knowing he is in deep trouble with this stallion. ”I-I don’t really…get much attention,” he confessed, trying to answer everything the stallion said whilst his head spun and he blinked rapidly, the action betraying how nervous he was. ”I’ve never actually had stallions interested in me,” and there once more is the sadness, the loneliness so very obvious in his voice, and his face is painted with it. He is so lonely, always, and Loki is giving him attention…it is a bad decision and he knows it, but he can no longer fight Loki’s advances. Before he can answer, surely to deny that he is cheating on anybody at all, his face is being stroked and his words die off in a pathetic whimper. Before he can stop himself he is shyly returning it, face warm with embarrassment. When Loki drew away he brushed their muzzles together, sad to see him retreat. Ears flicker nervously, the epitome of a shy stuttering virgin. The attention, the affection, it is getting to him, and his silver blue eyes are wide and vulnerable as he took a single step closer. It was a bad move to step towards Loki, but he just wanted to give up all control and let Loki do what he wanted with him.