the Rift

If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio)

Tolio Posts: 110
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3hh :: 6 Years 8 Months Buff: NOVICE
Brit

Tolio.</style>

Disruption of the rhythmic flow of water alerted the other stallion to his presence, horned cranium shifting so that vibrant emerald irises locked with the soft silver of his own. Visage, unlike Tolio's, betrayed nearly nothing but a vague welcome and interest. How long they stood there merely staring at each other Tolio was clueless to, but he was awkwardly trapped in that intense state that never wavered from his form. Only when he turned his body fully and began to speak was Tolio freed from being pinned beneath his gaze. He'd felt like a helpless butterfly with a feline's flickering tail the only warning he had before the imminent flight and ensuing capture. He'd never really felt so bare before and be wasn't sure be appreciated it. 

Relieved smile softened his face and eyes when assured that the dark draft was perfectly fine. Approaching as he spoke, not that Tolio took any notice. His personal bubble was so small it was nonexistent. The stallion was quite larger than him, something Tolio was not used to. Himself being sixteen hands, he was tall enough to sprout past most of his peers. Yet here he was dwarfed by the other male. Slim frame completely harmless next to his genetically blessed one. 

Embarrassed to have been caught so easily in his thoughts, head turned away slightly. Cheeks warming enough to match color of coat, should it be visible. Stammering, mumbling awkwardly before he could even think to form a word. Was he really such an open book? "Well um...it's complicated?" Giggling helplessly, to show that he really couldn't explain. Face lost and open, indicating how clueless he was in explaining the tumultuous season he had been and still was going through. Any words of use to him, should he have wished to use them, died in his throat as soft feathers brushed his side. It was the exact same move Phaedra had pulled on him, on this very beach. However Tolio was completely gay and was far more aware of another stallion than a mare. So this time his breath caught and he shrunk down slightly, eyes flickering quickly away. Flustered and embarrassed by his own reaction. Shivering slightly at the gentle touch. Gods what the heck was he doing? He hardly even knew the brute! Scolding himself he forced a few words out.  "B-But um....th-thank you." Stuttering slightly as he tried to figure out whether he should stay or run away mortified in complete embarrassment. 

Messages In This Thread
If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 01-12-2013, 09:40 PM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 01-13-2013, 12:06 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 01-13-2013, 02:30 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 01-13-2013, 03:34 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 01-13-2013, 04:23 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 01-16-2013, 08:02 PM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 01-17-2013, 12:47 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 01-17-2013, 09:21 PM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 02-14-2013, 02:35 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 02-17-2013, 09:53 PM