the Rift

If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio)

Tolio Posts: 110
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3hh :: 6 Years 8 Months Buff: NOVICE
Brit
 Tolio.</style>

Since leaving his herd at the tender age of a year and a half, Tolio had only known a few other scattered gay stallions. He'd crushed on a few of them and vice versa, but he'd never met someone like Loki before. Someone who was so incredibly forward, it turned him into a fumbling mess. He didn't know how to act or react around him and to his stimulus. If he was more subtle, Tolio would have been perfectly fine. But no, he just had to run into the one stallion that was touchy, seductive, teasing. Everything Tolio wasn't. The chestnut stallion simply didn't know what to do. How was he supposed to react?

Thoughts couldn't take hold as large black frame moved closer, crown dipping to be on the same level as Tolio. Tolio stiffened and leaned back a little, mercury eyes wide and lost. Completely helpless to this new form, this new art of seduction that his naive mind didn't understand. It heated his cheeks and made it harder for him to breathe. Soothing laugh made him give the larger stud a small, hopeful smile. Maybe that was the end of the confusing behavior? But no, Tolio wasn't so lucky to be freed from his own confusion. Green eyes bore into his and he flicked them away almost shyly, nervous. He didn't understand. What in the world was the stallion even doing? He may have had a few small crushes but he didn't know what in the world flirting was. He was practically a stone wall in that regard, body acting on its own accord. "It's...a girl loves me, but well...I don't like girls and it was a bit...strange." Mumbling out awkwardly and giggling, turning away a bit to try and catch his breath, figure out what in the world the other male was doing.

His body was reacting without his meaning to, and it was bothering him a bit. Feathers stroked his cheek and Tolio was startled, innocent face staring at Loki. This wasn't his area at all, and the surge of different feelings made him want to turn and high tail it back to the Basin. "I suppose? I'm Tolio," smiling sweetly at the taller stallion, hoping that saying his name would change the situation. Maybe it was a phase?

Messages In This Thread
If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 01-12-2013, 09:40 PM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 01-13-2013, 12:06 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 01-13-2013, 02:30 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 01-13-2013, 03:34 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 01-13-2013, 04:23 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 01-16-2013, 08:02 PM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 01-17-2013, 12:47 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 01-17-2013, 09:21 PM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 02-14-2013, 02:35 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 02-17-2013, 09:53 PM