the Rift

If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio)

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo
Loki
Loki
A gay stallion that liked mares? That’s a new one. It was funny to the ebony stallion, but he kept his demeanor calm and straight. The stallion was once again amused by his tricks, turning red and shivering at his touch. Tolio. The name stuck in his mind, and he smiled sweetly at the red unicorn in return to his.

“My my, what I lovely name you have there. Tolio, answer a question for me, love.” He turned his head, ushering his eyes to the sea. He moved his wings out, making them shine and sparkle in the sun. He used the sun to move his head about. His hair flared around, as it should, and landed into its perfect place. The strands blocked the sun from his vision, but that was all. He saw the red horned stallion perfectly. Eyes shaded eyes glowed brighter as it always did, and he knew what a perfect and luscious look he was giving him.

He was indeed interested in him, especially since he was new to this. He loved playing with the naive, but the best part was watching them squirm in the beginning. They were so easy, so ready to learn and do whatever you asked of them. It was better to overwhelm them, and then change up the pace. It confused them every time, and was more amusing than anything else to the ebony.

However, he usually did this with mares, so this was something new for him as well. He only had one question for the silver-eyed stallion. “Have you ever had a boyfriend before? I would gladly be one to you, if you would let me.”

"Talk talk talk."
I am the monster parents tell their children about at night
Vikarus | Sakmaluk | Thy-Darkest-Hour | Chop-Stock
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 01-12-2013, 09:40 PM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 01-13-2013, 12:06 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 01-13-2013, 02:30 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 01-13-2013, 03:34 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 01-13-2013, 04:23 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 01-16-2013, 08:02 PM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 01-17-2013, 12:47 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 01-17-2013, 09:21 PM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 02-14-2013, 02:35 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 02-17-2013, 09:53 PM