the Rift

I'm the fire that burns [CLOSED]

Rowan Posts: 76
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: 3 Years 4 Months
Brit

Chocolate form moved quietly beneath the heat of the sun, blonde and flaxen mane laying in curls over her shoulders and brushing nearly her ankles as her plume was rustled by the dry wind of the Throat. Cerulean eyes surveyed the heated expanse of the desert, watching for any disruption of the land she knew so well. Despite her petite stature she moved with purpose, driven by the knowledge she thrived on. The position of a Pupil beneath Cassiopeia, once a Scholar before the change of ranks, had given her the strength she needed to overcome the shyness and discover who she was under the influence of the mare that had molded her viciously after her real mother had abandoned her. Now, she was a sure mare that was fiercely and stubbornly proud of her home. Though she was not inclined towards the Sun God, she loved each and every part of her home and would never leave as she first had when she'd joined. When she'd gazed into the glass surface of the oasis in the middle of the night, conflicted by how little she had been around.

So she was interested by the foreign figure that stood within the lake for a long period before walking slowly out of it as if in pain. Curiosity filled her and she extended her thin legs to draw her forth towards what appeared to be a stallion at a faster gait. Once she had approached enough to announce her presence a gentle whicker escaped her, ears pricked and face open and respectful. Remembering that horrible stickhead that had nearly gotten his brains bashed in by Kri. "Hello, stranger. I am Rowan. May I inquire as to why you are here at the Throat? Have you come to seek a home?" Soft, intelligent words slipping out as cobalt eyes regarded him kindly, if a bit guarded. Remembering Tribute and how horrible he had been, unwilling to face that once more.

Messages In This Thread
I'm the fire that burns [CLOSED] - by Azzaron - 01-16-2013, 11:30 PM
RE: I'm the fire that burns [Open/Joining] - by Rowan - 01-17-2013, 12:02 AM
RE: I'm the fire that burns [Open/Joining] - by Sumati - 01-21-2013, 07:36 PM