the Rift

I'm the fire that burns [CLOSED]

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark
With the sound of another coming Azzaron tilts his head to see whom it may be. An equine with a chocolate coat and a creamy mane speaks to Azzaron, clearly not caring about his current state. The cough that came from Azzaron was followed by a small spout of blood. The crimson liquid dripped from his mouth, and stained the red sandy earth. He lifted his head up, a lopsided smile placed across his battered face. "I'm called Azzaron. It's nice to meet you, Rowan." Azzaron bowed his head before coughing again, there was no blood this time. "I come to seek a home. Although I'm not in such a great state this state I'm in is only what the sun god asked of me. Soon, when birdsong ends I shall gain magic for my suffering."Azzaron paused, realizing he must be boring the stranger, Rowan, half to death."Sorry for the whole story on how I got into this state, but anyway, yes, I would like to reside in the herd that lives in this desert." Azzaron finally shuts his mouth. He waited for the chocolate mare's response.

Yet another cough came from the throat of the stallion, and he stooped down, slipping into the clear waters of the lake. He stuck his muzzle straight into the water, trying to moisten his currently dry throat. I'm so close, yet so far to earning my magic. I must keep my sanity while this quest goes on. The stallion breathed in and out a few times, remaining in the water. He swished his tail and stretched his wings out, tired from his long and painful journey to the throat. He turned back to the mare, waiting for a reply from her.

[[Kind of bad post. So sorry. :/]]
"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
I'm the fire that burns [CLOSED] - by Azzaron - 01-16-2013, 11:30 PM
RE: I'm the fire that burns [Open/Joining] - by Azzaron - 01-17-2013, 06:14 PM
RE: I'm the fire that burns [Open/Joining] - by Sumati - 01-21-2013, 07:36 PM