the Rift

I'm the fire that burns [CLOSED]

Rowan Posts: 76
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: 3 Years 4 Months
Brit

Crown tilted in response to her approach, taking in her appearance as she did the same to him. A cough lurched from his throat followed by a spray of blood and surprise decorated her visage. She was a bit of a sociopath, ruled entirely by her brain, but even that could make her worry immensely for the stallion. Stepping closer in concern. While he spoke her cyan eyes drifted over him carefully, wincing at what she could see. Understanding flashed momentarily over her face when he explained that his quest for the Sun God was what caused him such long enduring pain. When he apologized she shook it away with her head, not wanting him to think she was tuning out. In fact she thirsted for knowledge almost constantly and would have asked anyways. "Pleasure, Azzaron. Though perhaps not under these circumstances." Already she anticipated her own return to the Veins of the Gods in order to receive the one creature that would love her, for she was aware that almost none could because of her logical knowledge.

He clearly sought a home in the Throat, and though Rowan was not of the status to accept him she would call someone accordingly. "You would be most welcome in the Dragon's Throat. If you would like, I can call my Sultana here so she can accept you officially. We would love to welcome you into our fold." Nearly calling it 'flock' simply for how many winged equines lived in the desert. Not that she minded of course, she accepted it easily.

Messages In This Thread
I'm the fire that burns [CLOSED] - by Azzaron - 01-16-2013, 11:30 PM
RE: I'm the fire that burns [Open/Joining] - by Rowan - 01-20-2013, 01:39 AM
RE: I'm the fire that burns [Open/Joining] - by Sumati - 01-21-2013, 07:36 PM