the Rift

Before the Bang (Angora)

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie

Angora

She felt strong all too often, but today she felt strange. Her body tingled. It was not the warm grains of sand rubbing around her light hooves. It was not the warm sun shining on her gold back. No, it was the fact that she spotted that black dot in the sky. The dot with four ebony legs and gold wings and two measureless horns. It flew over her and landed on a few rocks wings spread open.

Angora had been walking, but the moment she saw him she froze. What was this she was feeling? She hated it. She pretended not to see him and walked to the shore. She looked down at the water to see her distorted reflection. Quickly, she tucked her head in and flicked her tail once. She stuck her head down and drank the water. She only did so because she didn't want to seem nervous or anything to him. Her plan backfired when the water hit her tongue. It was salt water. She snapped her cranium up and opened her mouth. Only some of the water dripped out. She glanced over at him without moving her head. She hoped he hadn't seen any of that, but then again why should she care? She pinned her ears back and cursed at herself. "Fuck you." She spat quietly, yet harshly at herself. No one could hear her side comments.

She wondered why she was even meeting this stallion. She had already succeeded. Unless he is taking it to the next step which is getting.. Her thoughts trailed off. Horrid visions encasing her head. She grunted to herself. She would do anything not to get pregnant. She forced her tingling sensation away. [i]Pish posh.. Who needs foals? I might as well leave now. She turned from the water and started walking away. Of course interaction would keep her, but she half hoped she went unnoticed. Then there was the other half. She almost wanted him to swoop down and use his 'ways'. Had she fallen for his game? Would this one meet-up change the game?

"OOC: I just thought I would make her not be the first to notice him... I also just love the fact that all she said was fuck you! XD"

Messages In This Thread
Before the Bang (Angora) - by Loki - 01-13-2013, 06:44 PM
RE: Before the Bang (Angora) - by Angora - 01-13-2013, 08:01 PM
RE: Before the Bang (Angora) - by Loki - 01-13-2013, 10:43 PM
RE: Before the Bang (Angora) - by Angora - 01-13-2013, 11:25 PM
RE: Before the Bang (Angora) - by Loki - 01-14-2013, 12:40 AM