the Rift

Before the Bang (Angora)

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo

[Image: loki_by_daemy-d5qkwq1_zps29da1fc7.png]

You were meant to be ruled

The stallion caught a wild scent in his nostrils. The buckskin mare had come too soon. It was interesting to watch her. She tried not to notice him as she moved along the beach. She bent her head to the salt water…then retched back. He kept a chuckle from the outside, laughing inwardly inside. What’s the girl doing? Is she nervous? Poor girl. I hate to scare away such pretty prey.

He jumped from his perch, floating in the air and landing before her. His eyes jumped to hers, and he moved to look directly into her chocolate orbs. “And where do you think your going sweetheart? Do you intend to leave a stallion here all alone? How rude.”He arose, lifting his wings to bring wind into her face. He moved around her, and started circling her.

“You seem…different today. Is there something bothering you? I thought we were just going to have a nice day in the sun, but if there was something you would like to discuss, especially with me, don’t hesitate to ask darling.”

He was wondering away from his circle that he had made psychically in the sand, leaving her in it. It was a strange movement on his part, but he was not in his current mind. He too, it seemed, was acting strange, though it was subtler on him, as he was more prone to being subtle, and he perfected it. Still, he wanted what had happened to the matter in just a matter of hours that had turned her from toy like and game maker, then to a coward.

(Ugh, bad post :/)

Acting Sexy
"lie lie lie"
"plot plot plot"

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
Before the Bang (Angora) - by Loki - 01-13-2013, 06:44 PM
RE: Before the Bang (Angora) - by Angora - 01-13-2013, 08:01 PM
RE: Before the Bang (Angora) - by Loki - 01-13-2013, 10:43 PM
RE: Before the Bang (Angora) - by Angora - 01-13-2013, 11:25 PM
RE: Before the Bang (Angora) - by Loki - 01-14-2013, 12:40 AM