the Rift

Is there something I should know?

Cassiopeia Posts: 171
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hands :: 8 years old
Phantom

She nodded solemnly, for the wolf's words held a great deal of truth. "Sadly, such a thing seems inevitable." She too gazed out at the meadow encompassing her, azure eyes actively drinking in the damage that had already been induced. "I believe my leader - along with the leaders of the other herds - have gone to consult with the other gods about the antics of their brother with the intent of bringing a stop to this nonsense." She severely yearned for the world to return to its natural state. She had long since grown weary of the heat and awaited longingly the arrival of orangemoon to provide some amount of relief.

Looking again at the decimated environment, she moved beside the boulder where Arathea rested. "I sincerely hope their efforts are not in vain." She then shifted her gaze once again to the lupine vixen, ears perked forward attentively as she presented her with a question. "My home has been effected modestly, as it is generally hot year round, being in the desert and all. However, the damage is still evident in some areas less accustomed to such relentless temperatures."

[ ooc ; So sorry this took so long. ]

Messages In This Thread
Is there something I should know? - by Arathea - 07-03-2012, 07:53 AM
RE: Is there something I should know? - by NPC - 07-04-2012, 11:14 PM
RE: Is there something I should know? - by Cassiopeia - 07-20-2012, 03:48 PM