the Rift

What's the Worst that Could Happen? (Angora)

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo

LOKI

The motion was quick, but she was gone in a blur. Running? Now that was strange, in an old-fashioned, fun way. He took off after her, choosing flight. It wasn’t hard to follow her. The beach lead down to a wooded path, which made him have to fly lower. He was going slow, and was in no rush to beat her at the end of the trail.

A pool of water stood clear and crystalline, covering half of the clearing where they were now. As interesting as this place was, he was in an excited state, and was in no mood to look at the surroundings. He tried to remember what this place was, as Sandman had told him all about it. But the name just slipped his mind. It didn’t matter, and was just an extra excuse for his mind to focus on before he had to deal with the crazy buckskin mare below. He flew in circles, portraying a vulture, looking down at a tasty meal that would soon be his. Little did he know, that this would soon come to pass.

He landed, positioning himself within half sunlight. He looked like he did when he had first arrived on this land, half covered in shade and shadow. His hair had moved from its natural position, lying all around his face, with him not having to flick his head. His eyes glowed in the shadow, forming the emotion of curiosity. What was this mare trying to accomplish?

“Trying to run never works on me sweetheart. There is no place in this pretty little world where you can hide. Now, would you like to tell me what’s going on love?”

"You're a talented liar, brother. Always have been."

image credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie

Angora

She had sprinted, but she hadn't know she had been followed. He landed in-front of her in an odd way. She had little warning and had to skid into a halt before crashing into him. They stood close now. His mane was always so perfect. She'd only seen it slightly out of place when thy had first met, but he had flicked it back to normal. She stood and just thought about it. He was following her. Quickly, his words filtered to her ears. Flattening them she still listens though. Trying to run never works on my sweetheart. There is no place in this pretty little world where you can hide. Now, would you like to tell me what’s going on love? She couldn't fin any words to answer his speech. Instead of forming words, she only babbled. "I.. uh.. um er...." She hated herself now. Why had she been so weak? She needed to man up or deal with the consequences. "Mmmm. No, I really wouldn't. It is far to superior for even me to comprehend." No more words leave her dark lips. She just looks at him with seductive eyes and deep thoughts.

Nope. Her loud personality needed a voice. "Why are you following me? You are not acting herself either, Loki." A surprising bitter and cold feeling hen she said his name washed over her frame. Then again, she wasn't sure that was what he was even doing so she added even more. "I just have to go.. That way.. Over there..." She flicked her muzzle that way. She was unsure if he'd catch her lies, feed off her insecurities, deny her access to leave, or do it all. So many questions reign her mind and so many faults invaded her space. She wanted to tell him her troubles, but then again it involved him. Her previous question ended. This meeting changes it all. The game has been tweaked.

""

Hidden Account
teeroo

LOKI

Dark eyes never left the mare. She was lying. He knew that. What was she so afraid of? The mare kept trying to run, to get out of his grasp, but he was getting tired of it. The thought burst into his mind, forever pinning itself there. He wanted her. No, he needed her. This was something he wouldn’t let go, and he knew regret was never touching this decision. The opposite might be said for the mare, but that wasn’t for him to know.

“You maybe believe what you want, but the truth is I’m am acting, your correct. What you saw before was a shadow, just a little mist of what I truly am. Most people can’t handle the real me; do you think you can?” He moved closer to her as she tried to move herself away, wrapping his wing on her back and moving his head closer to hers.

“This may be just as strange for you as it is for me. Honesty is a lonely and rare trait of mine. But I’m going to be straight with you.” He moved to her ear, letting a soft whisper brush against them. “I want you to be with me." He moved his lips from her ear, moving them down her head, moving his muzzle against hers.

He drew away, a flicker of lust in his eyes. He knew that he had her, but she needed to come to terms with it. It wasn’t easy for a mare to give herself up so easily, especially this one, or so it seemed. It would only be a matter of time, and the that time was nearing.

"speech"

image credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Deceased
Vallie

Angora

He had just looked at her. Her game was finished and her lust was sated, but was his? He already began to speak. I’m am acting, your correct. So who was he truly? Denial and questions flooded her orbs. "Of course I can handle you! I am not a wimp." She stopped talking and looked back at how she had run away. Now, was she considered a wimp? Then he continued. It was fine, but he had put his feathers on her back. Everything was mutters after that. He moved his muzzle against hers. Guilt. Flooding through her veins.

He had torn her apart. Ripped her, stabbed, confused, sated, revamped all of her. He just couldn't read it now. She didn't want to be pregnant. She hated this. These were his last words. They did this to her. When he had moved away, her muzzle almost followed his. She wanted it back. Why did she find comfort in this? "I w-want you too." Now she was scared and officially hated herself. At least she hadn't submitted to him yet. Then again, it did feel like lust, but would this happen with every stallion she met? "B-b-but, I don't..." She trailed off. Unsure of what to think, how to act, or how to use words. Everything was a spoon and she was yogurt. Everyone took, nut no one really gave. Did this mean all she would get was a foal? She became saddened now, but kept amazing eye contact.

"OOC They'll get longer..."

Hidden Account
teeroo
Loki
Loki
The passion in his eyes lingered, straying to the other parts of his body. He was ready to take her on, and never there would be little if no resistance. It was strange for him, to be so close to her all of a sudden. It happened in a way that he didn’t expect, and he knew she hadn’t either. His movements were slower, almost like he was moving in slow motion. He worked his way towards her, his heart beating like a drum. His blood was pulsing through his veins like high wind against his wings when he flew sometimes. He knew he couldn’t control himself any longer, and let his instincts take over.

His weight was put on the mare, and the moments passed. No thoughts drifted in the stallion’s mind, making it easier for him to be natural. The experiences and memories of his past floated, as he had done this before. He remembered some mares before this one, and he wondered if it would turn out differently, or he would stay the same. The mares had raised their foals by themselves, as he left the land soon after. He traveled as quickly as possible and as far away as possible. He would never be good at being a father, but he could sure produce foals.

Angora was different though. Somehow she had taken a piece of him, a piece that he wanted back, but he knew she would keep it forever. What was it about her that he needed so damn much? It was a feeling in his heart that he knew he couldn’t leave this one. He would do anything to help her, even if he was lousy at it. That was the least he could do for her if she ended up with child.

"Talk talk talk."
I am the monster parents tell their children about at night
Vikarus | Sakmaluk | Thy-Darkest-Hour | Chop-Stock

Deceased
Vallie
Fuck. Fuck fuck fuuucckkkk! It replayed in her head like a rooster crowing in the early morning and waking everyone up. Woah. He had made progress and was already making his way. She nipped him away a few times, but when she looked at his sparkling green eyes she couldn't. She couldn't help it, but enjoy this. Every time she froze and enjoyed herself he made headway. Why had she been so drawn to him? He didn't even reach her standards? Well, had she even had standards? Why had this stallion get farther than all the others. Then in her moment of weakness... it happened.

Like an AK-47, he was on her. She couldn't think anything, but being swollen with the foal. Vision blurred and she stood. Frozen. Time had stopped and she couldn't move fast enough. He was off by the time she would've reacted. Now what? She pinned her ears back, but was it really any use? She relaxed them. She had her weight distributed on all for of her legs.

Then she shuddered. Bam, bam, bam! It happened to quickly and she felt light headed. Burning hate and passion emphasized her mood. Details were just one big blurred streak. She normally would've run away now, but why? Where would she go? Where would a fat ass, moody, and cranky mare go? Not seducing and that's for sure.

She turned her cranium to Loki. He was almost as shocked as her. It was torture and a haven. What to do... Should she speak? Even if she should not.. she did. "I.. uh.. umm..er.." Of course it came out as word soup... Right now she wished she had wings and could flutter off and hide in the clouds. She turned her cranium straight and away from the ebony stud. Still, she stood rock hard and rooted into the ground.

Hidden Account
teeroo

LOKI

The moment fluttered past, and it was over. He was in shock, and the mare was also. She stuttered, unsure of what to say, just as he was. Neither knew why this had happened, but they were both too enticed with each other to understand. He knew not if a foal would come, but if it did, he would take care of it. The feeling in his gut told him no to run, to stay and help. He needed to be the monster he created, a father. He wasn’t afraid of it, but it was something uncomfortable to him, and it would need some doing. He loved children though, and played with foals, but knew next to shit about what to do with them.

In her eyes he saw fear, and he knew she was thinking like he was. It was a common phobia between the two. What could he do to make it right? His body shook, and he knew he had to leave. There was nothing he could do now, but he knew he would find her again. He had to.

“I’m...I’m sorry. I have to go...I will find you. I will find you. I promise. You will not face this alone. I just...I need to clear my head.” What else to say? He wouldn’t dare tell her that he loved her, for that was a lie. He wouldn’t be so cruel as to utter lies when she was already in such a bad state. He was a trickster yes, but he had morals too. Sometimes.

(OCC: He leaves Angora standing there.)

"speech"

image credits

Deceased
Vallie
The smelting hot pit of despair, irony, lust, love, hate, passion, and many other words grew. The mare's lips formed the words, but he spoke first. I’m...I’m sorry. I have to go...I will find you. I will find you. I promise. You will not face this alone. I just...I need to clear my head. All she could think or say were curse words. Sh paused for a moment and looked up at the sky. When he was completely gone, she did it. At the top of her longs she screamed. Deadly venom surging through her words. "Cunt! Leave me! GREAT! I am the pregnant one you know?" Bitter cold biting through her already venomous words. Hate. She felt betrayed. This was her fear. She had dodged this once, but it didn't work now. Her greatest fear came true and he needs to go take a breather?

She reared high. Strong hooves striking the air. Evil thoughts coursed her brain. He wanted to be a part of this? Too bad for him. If she didn't look into his eyes she could do this easily. He was a fag. It would be easy. She landed easily and pawed the ground. When she stopped she thought. It was the wrong thing to do because emotion grew inside.

She'd think of him as China. She'd be the bull. All she had to do was drive through him. Easy... Her golden coat was alone. The baby inside her stomach growing already. Not noticeable though. "My life is gone. My future is past. Dreams are impossible and words are regretful. History is erased. I am stuck in a bubble of despair. Gods, get me out. I know nothing, but betrayal. This is rebirth in it's own rights." She closed her eyes. Pain was the word. No escape to leave. No entrance to turn back to.

"I am a bird with a broken wing. I am a pit of endless hope and misery. This is rebirth." Forever on this would be known to her as rebirth.