the Rift

What's the Worst that Could Happen? (Angora)

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo

LOKI

Dark eyes never left the mare. She was lying. He knew that. What was she so afraid of? The mare kept trying to run, to get out of his grasp, but he was getting tired of it. The thought burst into his mind, forever pinning itself there. He wanted her. No, he needed her. This was something he wouldn’t let go, and he knew regret was never touching this decision. The opposite might be said for the mare, but that wasn’t for him to know.

“You maybe believe what you want, but the truth is I’m am acting, your correct. What you saw before was a shadow, just a little mist of what I truly am. Most people can’t handle the real me; do you think you can?” He moved closer to her as she tried to move herself away, wrapping his wing on her back and moving his head closer to hers.

“This may be just as strange for you as it is for me. Honesty is a lonely and rare trait of mine. But I’m going to be straight with you.” He moved to her ear, letting a soft whisper brush against them. “I want you to be with me." He moved his lips from her ear, moving them down her head, moving his muzzle against hers.

He drew away, a flicker of lust in his eyes. He knew that he had her, but she needed to come to terms with it. It wasn’t easy for a mare to give herself up so easily, especially this one, or so it seemed. It would only be a matter of time, and the that time was nearing.

"speech"

"You're a talented liar, brother. Always have been."

image credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's the Worst that Could Happen? (Angora) - by Loki - 01-14-2013, 01:08 AM
REBIRTH - by Angora - 01-16-2013, 10:44 PM