the Rift

What's the Worst that Could Happen? (Angora)

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie

Angora

He had just looked at her. Her game was finished and her lust was sated, but was his? He already began to speak. I’m am acting, your correct. So who was he truly? Denial and questions flooded her orbs. "Of course I can handle you! I am not a wimp." She stopped talking and looked back at how she had run away. Now, was she considered a wimp? Then he continued. It was fine, but he had put his feathers on her back. Everything was mutters after that. He moved his muzzle against hers. Guilt. Flooding through her veins.

He had torn her apart. Ripped her, stabbed, confused, sated, revamped all of her. He just couldn't read it now. She didn't want to be pregnant. She hated this. These were his last words. They did this to her. When he had moved away, her muzzle almost followed his. She wanted it back. Why did she find comfort in this? "I w-want you too." Now she was scared and officially hated herself. At least she hadn't submitted to him yet. Then again, it did feel like lust, but would this happen with every stallion she met? "B-b-but, I don't..." She trailed off. Unsure of what to think, how to act, or how to use words. Everything was a spoon and she was yogurt. Everyone took, nut no one really gave. Did this mean all she would get was a foal? She became saddened now, but kept amazing eye contact.

"OOC They'll get longer..."

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's the Worst that Could Happen? (Angora) - by Angora - 01-14-2013, 01:44 AM
REBIRTH - by Angora - 01-16-2013, 10:44 PM