the Rift

What's the Worst that Could Happen? (Angora)

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo

LOKI

The moment fluttered past, and it was over. He was in shock, and the mare was also. She stuttered, unsure of what to say, just as he was. Neither knew why this had happened, but they were both too enticed with each other to understand. He knew not if a foal would come, but if it did, he would take care of it. The feeling in his gut told him no to run, to stay and help. He needed to be the monster he created, a father. He wasn’t afraid of it, but it was something uncomfortable to him, and it would need some doing. He loved children though, and played with foals, but knew next to shit about what to do with them.

In her eyes he saw fear, and he knew she was thinking like he was. It was a common phobia between the two. What could he do to make it right? His body shook, and he knew he had to leave. There was nothing he could do now, but he knew he would find her again. He had to.

“I’m...I’m sorry. I have to go...I will find you. I will find you. I promise. You will not face this alone. I just...I need to clear my head.” What else to say? He wouldn’t dare tell her that he loved her, for that was a lie. He wouldn’t be so cruel as to utter lies when she was already in such a bad state. He was a trickster yes, but he had morals too. Sometimes.

(OCC: He leaves Angora standing there.)

"speech"

"You're a talented liar, brother. Always have been."

image credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's the Worst that Could Happen? (Angora) - by Loki - 01-16-2013, 10:16 PM
REBIRTH - by Angora - 01-16-2013, 10:44 PM