the Rift

Sword Upon Shoulders | Ktulu

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit

It was obvious that Ktulu knew of Lakota’s watchful ways, but she prided herself on how little her lady actually caught her. It was harder to evade the bear at her side, but she managed. It made her grumble with a type of angered embarrassment to have others know she actually had such loyal ties, to not only Ktulu but recently to Phaedra as well. She didn’t want to reveal that she looked out for the members of her group. Now was not a time for hiding however, and she stood silently in plain sight for Ktulu to find her. It was useless to sneak about when she needed a conference with her. Wry smile was found on her visage when Eytan came bumbling out, violet eyes softer than usual with amusement and fondness that was hardly discernible. She remembered when he’d been younger and had been just a cub playing with her tail, uncaring of the fact it made her seem weak at the time. He was innocent, but even at that point she could tell he was growing, maturing. Matching Ktulu more and more with each passing season. Growling and flashing his teeth in greeting, flopping about. Lakota flicked her tail at him, more to greet him than to entice him to play. She knew that he needed to grow more serious, suspected Ktulu thought so as well.

Gaze flickered up to dark youth, feeling old. ”Often the strongest among others is the one who is not wearing a crown, Ktulu. I could care less if you did not own a title among other rulers, for they do not mean anything to me. You are my queen, that’s that” she grumped softly. Clearly uncomfortable saying something she considered kind, but truly uncaring that the Grey was not a real herd with land. To her, it was far better than any herd with any leader. However tiny smile came to her face, lifting the ice from downright frigid to merely chilly. What she had to say was important, not only to her in a rather intimate way but to the Grey as well. ”It seems your words gifted me. My sister has appeared, blessed with the gift of healing. I invited her to join our ranks under your sister, but my say does not guarantee her. I ask that you will accept her, for I do not know your sibling well enough to ask for her company,” Happiness bleeding to seriousness, and then fading to awkward grumbling again. She felt like a grumpy old lady sometimes. Ophelia was…too different from Lakota. She had no qualms with the art of healing, it had saved her damn life in fact, but Lakota feared her sharp tongue and cold demeanor wouldn’t work well with the alabaster woman. Eyes turned to Eytan, uncomfortable. Face tightening, resuming the icy mask it always held, tiny smile vanishing. It wasn’t because she was angry, merely returning to normal. ”He’s growing into quite the monster,” she huffed softly, watching him.

WE ONLY EXIST IN TERMS OF THIS CONFLICT
In the zone where black and white clash

Resurgere | Wroth

Messages In This Thread
Sword Upon Shoulders | Ktulu - by Lakota - 01-14-2013, 01:39 AM
RE: Sword Upon Shoulders | Ktulu - by Ktulu - 01-30-2013, 11:24 PM
RE: Sword Upon Shoulders | Ktulu - by Lakota - 02-02-2013, 09:05 PM
RE: Sword Upon Shoulders | Ktulu - by Hana - 02-17-2013, 03:12 AM
RE: Sword Upon Shoulders | Ktulu - by Ktulu - 02-21-2013, 09:44 PM
RE: Sword Upon Shoulders | Ktulu - by Lakota - 03-01-2013, 10:35 PM