the Rift

Sword Upon Shoulders | Ktulu

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

Eytan growled his approval at Lakota's tail flicking in his direction. He reached up with sharply clawed paws and swatted at it several times before she stopped. The cub waited only to be disappointed when a conversation commenced and he was left to entertain himself. Another growl rumbled in the cub as he rolled back to his feet and began to circle the two mares, looking for anything he could play with.

Ktulu only watched her cub for a moment before her full attention was fixated on the blue roan. "You are quite stubborn, Lakota." The younger mare responded in a way that it came off as the compliment it was intended to be. She did not want others following her who could be easily swayed in their opinions and their loyalties. Lakota's stubbornness was only one of the things that Ktulu liked about the poisoner. She had faith that when it came down to it Lakota would stand by her opinion and would refuse to change her mind unless a solid argument was made. "But your stubbornness does not change reality. I am no queen." She reiterated. "I lead a group of mercenaries in a forest. We have no real home. No land to call our own." But that would change soon, she hoped.

Ebony ears tilted forward when Lakota then spoke of her sister. "I told you so." Ktulu said as another mare, whom she assumed was Lakota's sister, appeared by the side of the blue roan. Ktulu nodded her head in greeting to the other mare then returned her focus to her poisoner. "I trust your judgement, Lakota." The Constrictor stated. "If you believe she will fit into our ranks then she may join us. However, if it turns out that she does not fit into our ranks you will see to the situation."

With that said Ktulu then looked at the other mare. "Welcome to the Grey." She said. "I am Ktulu the Constrictor, leader of the executioners. You will be under my sister, Ophelia's, command." It was the general introduction given to all new recruits, but anyone could assume that the mare would say nothing more. She was not the time for exuberant introductions and she never would be, for that matter. "He is still a cub at heart." She said, thankful for the change in subject that came with Lakota's comment about Eytan.

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Sword Upon Shoulders | Ktulu - by Lakota - 01-14-2013, 01:39 AM
RE: Sword Upon Shoulders | Ktulu - by Ktulu - 01-30-2013, 11:24 PM
RE: Sword Upon Shoulders | Ktulu - by Lakota - 02-02-2013, 09:05 PM
RE: Sword Upon Shoulders | Ktulu - by Hana - 02-17-2013, 03:12 AM
RE: Sword Upon Shoulders | Ktulu - by Ktulu - 02-21-2013, 09:44 PM
RE: Sword Upon Shoulders | Ktulu - by Lakota - 03-01-2013, 10:35 PM