the Rift

Another day another destiny [Pirates?]

Aisha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I find myself straying more and more from my home,the Throat. Growing board of patrolling boarders,at being on the look out constantly for danger. It wasn't for me. I wanted something more interesting in life,not that being in a herd is a boring life just to me that it is all the same and I liked different. I let out a slight buck as I traveled along the sandy shores,the sand wet slightly,sloppy under my hoofs as the water lapped around my hoofs occasionally with each stride. I halt,looking out at a falling sun. The cold water still lapped around the base of my hoofs but it did not bother me.

I think back to when I first arrived here,to when I was taken to the Throat by Midas. How wonderful the stallion had been,so kind to her and helpful. I smile,thinking back to him then I remember all the others I have meet. Lynx,the stallion without a voice; Beauty,the foal just like me and so many more. All were wonderful in there own way but in another way,she had only meet one kind of creature and they are the ones that lived under the protection of a herd. I lower my head slightly,not full of life as I usually am for I am stuck with a difficult question.

"Where do I belong?"

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Cormac Posts: N/A
Unregistered

C O R M A C

"You belong with me and the Pirates I lead," The monster says carelessly, rising out from the water with a shake of his wet head. Well, not literally- only his head rises above the lapping ocean blue. He is impatient, the stallion who looks like a kelpie, impatient to get out of the water blue and fight and wage war, to invade and cause trouble again. There is still so much to do, so much to discuss. How he longs for a homeland of his home. To usurp, to lap up power like the greedy stallion he is.

Cormac lets his eyes rove over the body of the unicorn. Black, slender, feminine. Pretty. Not as fair as the maiden named Aerwela, but good-looking enough. He's so hungry to become one with land again, to pull out his sleek body and wage war on everyone. To fight, to challenge, to spar and play wild games. It's indescribable, his lust for power, the insatiable keening edge of it.

He knows he needs patience, but right now it's very hard to resist the need to just come flying out of the water and galloping to the Veins, demand the Earth God release him from this quest. But then he would lose the power he worked so hard to get, and it would be a waste.

"I am Cormac, leader of the Pirates. We will welcome you gladly, should you be one who enjoys trouble and bloody games. Come with me and you'll go far."

My fair lady,

I will pursue your affections whether you like it or not.

image credits

Aisha Posts: N/A
Unregistered

I'm a failure. I thought I was at least half decent at fighting but no,I wasn't. It was obvious that Kri,my old leader thought this and who was I to argue with her? Jealously forms in my tummy,a feeling of selfish hatred forming on her. I hated being told when I was doing things wrong,hated it. This was my new start and this time I would thrive in riches. What am I becoming? I knew I shouldn't hate her for what had happened but I did and I fear the feeling won't stop until revenge had taken place. Yet again I ask myself. What am I becoming?

You belong with me and the Pirates I lead.

I flick my head up,looking out at the ocean to see if I could spot the speaker,expecting to see the body of a creature...not a head poking up from out the water. Black strands of mane tumble down his chocolate neck. A heavy white mark runs down his handsome face,glittering gold orbs looking up from his peculiar position at me. I am Cormac, leader of the Pirates. We will welcome you gladly, should you be one who enjoys trouble and bloody games. Come with me and you'll go far. Trouble? Bloody games? Sounds like pirates to me I think with a grin.

"Greetings Cormac,I am Aisha." I take a few steps forward so that all four hoofs are being lapped by water. My blue orbs flicker in the light as I throw my onyx head back,chucking my forelock to the side. "Pirates? Sound's like my sort of thing captain." As I say captain I wink at him,my head twisting to the slide slightly to emphasis the wink. It wasn't flirty,more playful. Cunningly playful. Maybe I could get my own back on Kri for her harsh words.

God what was I turning into?

"So,Cormac,what do you mean by trouble and bloody games?"

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic