the Rift

NOAH'S LAMB { open

Vermillion Posts: 42
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 14.3 :: 7
Guess

Vermillion

He really needed to stop coming to the Threshold.

He told himself that he only came, to welcome and learn of new inhabitants into Helovia. Just in case, you know, any of them were lost, like Solomon. Would it redeem him, if one day someone came to him and said, "Have you seen so-and-so?!" And he could reply that yes, he most certainly had.

It was a lie. At the heart of his justifications, he knew the truth. In his youth, he still clung optimistically to the idea that Solomon might one day walk through the glade, as Vermillion did not so long ago. But today would not be that day.

Vermillion's lithe greying-palomino form moved softly through the glade. He was about 4 inches shorter than the rusty mare up ahead, but such things were really of little concern to him. He was not particularly interested in the opposite sex, or in battle, so what should his height matter? Flicking his leonine tail, he moved forward. As he neared, he dipped his head politely, green gaze looking over her with a mild interest. "Ehm, hello there?" He called, looking expectant and unsure. "You're just arriving then, are you? Unless....well, unless you're going I suppose?" He brow furrowed as he considered this. "But if you were going...you'd be, well, going. Er - gone." He tossed his head slightly, muttering to himself. Realizing that he was rambling, he looked up again, a friendly smile upon his face. Definitely staying. Er. Coming. He thought conclusively. "My name is Vermillion, and you are..?"

& if you were going to crucify me,
I wouldn't want 'nobody to see.

Please tag Vermillion in all posts !

"it is when we are most lost
we find our truest friends "
                   - Snow White

Messages In This Thread
NOAH'S LAMB { open - by Red Baron - 01-14-2013, 02:20 AM
RE: NOAH'S LAMB { open - by Vermillion - 01-14-2013, 01:14 PM
RE: NOAH'S LAMB { open - by Red Baron - 01-14-2013, 03:37 PM
RE: NOAH'S LAMB { open - by Vermillion - 01-14-2013, 08:34 PM
RE: NOAH'S LAMB { open - by Red Baron - 01-15-2013, 07:57 PM