the Rift

NOAH'S LAMB { open

Vermillion Posts: 42
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 14.3 :: 7
Guess

Vermillion

Vermillions unchallenging green gaze regarded the equine; her look of surprise at his arrival, the way she turned her gaze away from him to look at the sky, her ever present frown. Her white eyes were unnerving, when they finally returned to spy him. White eyes he thought with delight. A smile spread across his delicate features as he pondered this idea - yes! That would be her identifying mark…The way he would describe her, or know her, should anyone come to him in search of her. A little loose-lipped aren't you? My name is Baron. Vermillion ignored her would-be jibe, too thrilled by her icy gaze and the way it surely set her apart. Baron… He thought, memorizing it; adding it to the list of other's that he knew here in Helovia.

Torasin and Kiba, Ktulu and Eytan, Tor, Svetlana, Zamoro, Aviya, d'Art, Pluto and Baron

Their names and faces raced through his mind, in an unforgettable stream. Constantly.

With a polite interest, his head tilted slightly, his question pursed on his lips. When he had first entered Helovia, he had scarcely bothered with manners, far too caught up in the search for his lost sibling. After reigning in his composure and accepting that very likely, Solomon had gone, his manners gradually returned, along with his self-appointed quest to memorize all of Helovia. "I wonder, Miss Baron…Have you come across another who looks like me, in your travels here? We're twins you see, but..ah..Sol-That is, my twin doesn't have a horn. " Patiently, with eyes wide with anticipation and naive hope, he waited for her reply. Thus far, the admonishment that Solomon did not have a horn, thus branding him as a hybrid, had gone largely without much attention. Vermilion had not run into any of the racist creatures of Helovia. At least not yet. Returning his focus back to the rusty mare, he prepared himself for the inevitable No, I don't know him. Haven't seen him. Would Vermillion ever give up the search and constant interrogation regarding his brother?

Torasin and Kiba, Ktulu and Eytan, Tor, Svetlana, Zamoro, Aviya, d'Art, Pluto and Baron He thought.

& if you were going to crucify me,
I wouldn't want 'nobody to see.

Please tag Vermillion in all posts !

"it is when we are most lost
we find our truest friends "
                   - Snow White

Messages In This Thread
NOAH'S LAMB { open - by Red Baron - 01-14-2013, 02:20 AM
RE: NOAH'S LAMB { open - by Vermillion - 01-14-2013, 01:14 PM
RE: NOAH'S LAMB { open - by Red Baron - 01-14-2013, 03:37 PM
RE: NOAH'S LAMB { open - by Vermillion - 01-14-2013, 08:34 PM
RE: NOAH'S LAMB { open - by Red Baron - 01-15-2013, 07:57 PM