the Rift

NOAH'S LAMB { open

Vermillion Posts: 42
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 14.3 :: 7
Guess

Vermillion

Vermillion listened with passive patience as Baron ambiguously dismissed his questions about his brother. His brow furrowed with frustration, but he said nothing. She seemed quite rude to him actually, and if she was this dismissive regularly, then there was a slim chance that she would even remember Solomon, even if she had come across him. "Pegasi, you mean?" He retorted, looking slightly confused if not completely put off by her attitude. "Why, there are many here..?"

As if on cue, Thor appeared out of the foliage. He was immense and towering compared to Vermillion. Eyeing him, Verm puffed out his chest just a little, holding his head higher. He was not as sensitive as his twin, Solomon was about their height and build, and he certainly was not concerned with impressing the filly. Even so, he had some amount of testosterone throwing his veins, did he not? That would make me the second, I presume?"

Torasin and Kiba, Ktulu and Eytan, Tor, Svetlana, Zamoro, Aviya, d'Art, Pluto and Baron

Looking to the pegasus, Vermillion nodded politely, exhaling and letting his small chest deflate back to normal size. Flicking his leonine tail, he hazarded an introduction his way."Ehm. Hello there. I am Vermillion, of the mercenary group The Grey. " He had decided to add in his affiliation, as this stallion appeared to be of Helovia, rather than just entering. Also, he was quite fond of the way the title sounded.

& if you were going to crucify me,
I wouldn't want 'nobody to see.

Please tag Vermillion in all posts !

"it is when we are most lost
we find our truest friends "
                   - Snow White

Messages In This Thread
NOAH'S LAMB { open - by Red Baron - 01-14-2013, 02:20 AM
RE: NOAH'S LAMB { open - by Vermillion - 01-14-2013, 01:14 PM
RE: NOAH'S LAMB { open - by Red Baron - 01-14-2013, 03:37 PM
RE: NOAH'S LAMB { open - by Vermillion - 01-14-2013, 08:34 PM
RE: NOAH'S LAMB { open - by Red Baron - 01-15-2013, 07:57 PM