the Rift

Relive me from the stress [Open]

Pluto Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

(I will be playing Oras (her son) for now as his rank is not changed:p)

I can't bear this any longer. The foal,black as the night, frolicking about by my side,asking me questions on everything. How was the world built? What are the gods like? Have you seen the gods? What else is there beyond Helovia? It has a motor mouth,that never runs out of petrol. I have already dealt it a few good kicks and bites to get the thing to shut up. Each time it had become suddenly quiet and I could actually here the birds and the sounds of me waking though grasses and flowers. Where is father? Ive told him not to call his dad dad or daddy but only father,nor shell I actually tell him who his father was. Each time he asks I will give him a harsh kick. He must learn that the stallion is not worth it. I sigh as he keeps galloping though the mist surrounding the trees. I hope someone will turn up soon. Someone who will take the foal away.

All I want to do is show mother i'm worth it! I love her but she tells me nothing and I don't know if it is because she doesn't know or because she doesn't want me to know. I gallop on ahead of her in this misty world she has taken me to,then I wait,then I gallop. Why won't she gallop with me? This time when she catches up with me though I hold my self back from galloping of,holding my nerve to. "Mum who is father?"

I snap my jaw at his neck. How many times has he asked? My replay was going to be no different,not now,not never. My cold blue stare holds his own blue orbs before I turn away,the cold mare I am towards the blasted foal. I hate them.

I neigh it pain as her teeth grasp my skin,she rips at the flesh as I to pull away from her teeth. Her glare kills me inside. I love her. Why doesn't she love me back? As she carrys on walking I hang my head low,pain souring though my neck where her teeth grabbed me,deep in though. Why didn't she love me? And why were we here?

"blah blah blah."

Pluto:Red/Black --- Oras:Blue:White

Hellena Posts: 64
World's Edge Seer
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 26 Buff: NOVICE
Whit

A call, a summons from the border rolls across the land, dancing along the thick, obscure misty walls that decorate the realm, delivering the urgent notes to my delicate, svelte lobes, that twist and turn atop my chiselled tiara, dissecting and discerning the meaning behind them. There is more than one call, the first, made by a deeper, mature soul, the second, a younger, pained soul. A frown causes my brow to crinkle in thought, and swiftly I am spurred into action, limber legs folding and unfolding, swallowing the land in gracious steps.

I come to a halt before the duo, the mother and son. The resemblance between them gives it away, I do not need to seek the mists' counsel to see that much. But there is something of their reason, their purpose for arriving here, that leaves me with a gentle, subtle query upon my façade as I face them. Pale smudges of dapples shimmered against my hide as the mists that swirl about my feet settle and clear. My tiara tosses about, silken threads of mane cascading against my nape.

Violet eyes look at the young colt, who stands with so much potential, potential that is lost in the eyes of his mother, potential that is squashed, bashed, told to run away. Concern shadows my face for a moment, before I direct my sharp, critical glare to the mare, eyes cutting right through her, as if looking at her very soul, her inner workings.

"What brings you to the World's Edge?"

I ask, though I suspect the answer to be as disappointing as this mare's attempts at being a mother.

Unregistered

I roll my eyes at the foal hanging his head. The foal needed to learn and I doubt any other way will work with him considering his father. I don't see why the foal doesn't just learn the first time round rather then me having to keep reminding him. I turn my head back to look round at the sulking foal. What brings you to the World's Edge? Flicking my head round I halt in surprise. The figure of a mare stands,she has a pure Unicorn build with the straight horn,grey white coloring and leonine tail. Perfect.

I hang my head. My ears back. Not in anger. But in sadness. Surely not every mother was like this? Surely not every horse was like this? She has kept me away from others forever. How am I meant to know nothing of the real world,if she doesn't let me do anything? As she turns her head to me I peer up from my downwards look to catch eyes with her to find another mare standing. I bump into mum as she halts quiet suddenly. I raise my head,looking curiously at the mare,listening as she speaks. I am so tempted to go up to her and say my own greeting but I doubt mum will be happy.

I hold my pretty head back as Oras bumps into me,I turn my head round quickly,glaring before returning a changed,pretty face to the mare. I keep my voice low as I speak. "I am Pluto and this..is Oras. And what brings me here is the foal."

I can't here mother talking. Only low mumbles at she speaks to the mare as my curious gaze lays upon her,wondering who she is. Maybe mother will tell me later when we leave this place? I will ask her anyway. Surely it wouldn't lead her to kick me.

[The coding went wrong in this sorry. The text is not a different color. Also sorry its a bad post XD ]

World's Edge Seer
Whit

I take more time to consider the foal as the mare looks to me with a sense of satisfaction, like I am some kind of prize, some ticket to her freedom, or perhaps she is merely hopeful to find a home amongst us. The foal is dark in hue, a curious shade of blue streaking through his mane, and down from his eyes. My violet gaze lingers on him for but a moment before returning to the mother, whose words reveal very little useful information as to why she decided to traipse across our borders with her foal in tow. I sigh, for I do not wish to offer refuge within my home to those who would not speak honestly to me. Stepping closer to them, I swing my tail dramatically from side to side; though my physical height is diminutive to most beings who walk this land, my stature and position within this herd is assured, I have held it since before the reckoning of the Gods.

"And what, pray tell, is it about this foal that brings you to our borders?" It is a silly way to respond to a question, I must say. What were her intentions, and why was she acting so coy about revealing them? I am no mother, the thought of raising one who shares my blood has rarely crossed my mind; it would be difficult to find a suitable mate to begin with, for he would need to match me in physique (to ensure the bloodline remains pure) as well as smarts (to ensure the foal grows with the necessary tools to take my position from me when the time is right). I happily taught youths of my herdland in the wise ways that I have lived life here since before the Godly destruction of this kingdom, but I feel no special pull towards them. Patiently, I wait for this seemingly simple mare to continue on with her speech, perhaps this time she might have something more illuminating to say.

Unregistered

My blue orbs are fixed on the ghostly shape of the mare. Her sigh just cracking the silence as she stepped forward,her tail flicked to the side. I frown,raising my head a little higher,showing my tall figure compared to her small grey body. I grow board of her movements,at least until her mouth starts to move. And what, pray tell, is it about this foal that brings you to our borders? A quick smile flicks across my maw as a glimmer of hope runs though me. She seems, interested.

The grey mares movements are so much different to my mums! Her movements so much,more elegant,and her voice so much calmer and kinder. I perk up my little nose,taking in the lingering scent of her,my eyes still wide and constantly fixed on the mare,almost to amazed by her to hear her. She was not only different in the way she moved and the way she spoke but she was more like me then mum is,apart from coloring. Mum had wings that she would often use to lift her up into the sky,and fly away for a while before returning later. But no,this mare had a horn,just like me! I am transfixed by it,mum had never taken me so close to another.

I pausing,wondering how to answer the question. "A home for it." I take a step back behind Oras,pushing him forward with a forceful nudge,a sharp nip following. I hope she will get the message that I don't want him and that the reason I have come here is so I can leave him here and go of on my own with out the nuisance following me around.

I stumble forward with a slightly whinny,looking back to see mum standing behind me. I then turn my head back to look at the mare before me. What was mum doing? A sharp nip drags me from the thoughts as,instead of kicking,my back legs fumble a little. What was she dong? And why?

"blah blah blah."

World's Edge Seer
Whit

The despicable Pegasus attempts to look bigger, braver, classier - it is all for naught, as I hold the power here, the ability to glimpse the past, present and future all with the sweeping motion of my tail, orchestrating the mists about me to my whim. Even now, they dance and linger about, creeping closer, threatening to engulf me. They shy away from the dark forms of the Pegasus and her son, however, not yet recognising them as part of the Edge. But the foggy, damp clutches of mist pools at my feet, threatening to obscure me from their view even though I stand right before them. The mare before me gets an interesting gleam to her eye, one that I find unattractive, unholy and far too smug. What was it she intended on doing here?

Then it all falls into place. Her muzzle pushes against the young foal, her teeth spurring him on. And she speaks, and the words trigger my svelte ears to lay flat against my skull, annoyance clearly written all over my façade. Did she intend on abandoning him here? Or was she planning on staying here and raising the child? My nostrils pinch with distaste at her, at the idea of what she was doing, at the unholy act she was attempting to do. I level my sharp gaze her at, looking over the poor colt caught in the middle of this situation. It was not his fault he had been born to a useless whelp of a mare, one who would leave him to die in the hands of strangers than bother to linger around and see to his upbringing herself.

"His home is with his mother." I reply with a deadly seriousness, my gaze boring deep into her own, leaving no question for my thoughts on the matter.

Unregistered

His home is with his mother. I stamp my hoof,flicking my ears back for a snap second. His home is not and will not be with me. I can't stand the idiot following me round like a lost puppy all the time. I take another step back,shoving him forward again. "His home is here." I hold no emotion in my eyes as I step back again this time turning. I don't even look back. I just go at a brisk trot. This land has brought me nothing but a foal that I didn't want in the first place.

Mum shoves me and I stumbled forward again. I turn my body to see her heading back and turning. What does she mean? My home is here? Where are we going now? I take a step towards her to follow,turning back to look at the grey mare one more time,smiling slightly.

I sense the foal following. I turn. I rear. Bearing my teeth at him,m legs thrashing dangerous towards his face. If he try to follow me again I swear I will get him in the eye. When my front hooves land I almost spit out words at him. "Don't follow me Oras. You bring nothing good to me." I turn again,charging of at a gallop. I hope I never see the wretched thing again.

Mum's hoofs thrash at my face as I cower back,stumbling. My pleading blue orbs peering up at her unforgiving orbs. Wht have I done to deserve this. Her words kill me inside as I feel my eyes welling up with water. She charges of,I call out after her. "MUM!" I breath heavily as I watch after her,frozen to the spot,lost in a void of my own.

What have I done?

"blah blah blah."

"blah blah blah."

World's Edge Seer
Whit
{[ ooc:: Sorry I disappeared for a while there, I am back now. I noticed you had Oras in a Threshold thread.. did you want me to reply to this still at all? ]}