the Rift

Relive me from the stress [Open]

Hellena Posts: 64
World's Edge Seer
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 26 Buff: NOVICE
Whit

A call, a summons from the border rolls across the land, dancing along the thick, obscure misty walls that decorate the realm, delivering the urgent notes to my delicate, svelte lobes, that twist and turn atop my chiselled tiara, dissecting and discerning the meaning behind them. There is more than one call, the first, made by a deeper, mature soul, the second, a younger, pained soul. A frown causes my brow to crinkle in thought, and swiftly I am spurred into action, limber legs folding and unfolding, swallowing the land in gracious steps.

I come to a halt before the duo, the mother and son. The resemblance between them gives it away, I do not need to seek the mists' counsel to see that much. But there is something of their reason, their purpose for arriving here, that leaves me with a gentle, subtle query upon my façade as I face them. Pale smudges of dapples shimmered against my hide as the mists that swirl about my feet settle and clear. My tiara tosses about, silken threads of mane cascading against my nape.

Violet eyes look at the young colt, who stands with so much potential, potential that is lost in the eyes of his mother, potential that is squashed, bashed, told to run away. Concern shadows my face for a moment, before I direct my sharp, critical glare to the mare, eyes cutting right through her, as if looking at her very soul, her inner workings.

"What brings you to the World's Edge?"

I ask, though I suspect the answer to be as disappointing as this mare's attempts at being a mother.

Messages In This Thread
Relive me from the stress [Open] - by Pluto - 01-14-2013, 11:54 AM
RE: Relive me from the stress [Open] - by Hellena - 01-14-2013, 09:01 PM
RE: Relive me from the stress [Open] - by Pluto - 01-15-2013, 04:50 PM
RE: Relive me from the stress [Open] - by Hellena - 01-16-2013, 06:37 AM
RE: Relive me from the stress [Open] - by Pluto - 01-16-2013, 03:06 PM
RE: Relive me from the stress [Open] - by Hellena - 01-16-2013, 07:12 PM
RE: Relive me from the stress [Open] - by Pluto - 01-17-2013, 07:12 AM
RE: Relive me from the stress [Open] - by Hellena - 01-25-2013, 02:51 AM