the Rift

Relive me from the stress [Open]

Pluto Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

(I will be playing Oras (her son) for now as his rank is not changed:p)

My blue orbs are fixed on the ghostly shape of the mare. Her sigh just cracking the silence as she stepped forward,her tail flicked to the side. I frown,raising my head a little higher,showing my tall figure compared to her small grey body. I grow board of her movements,at least until her mouth starts to move. And what, pray tell, is it about this foal that brings you to our borders? A quick smile flicks across my maw as a glimmer of hope runs though me. She seems, interested.

The grey mares movements are so much different to my mums! Her movements so much,more elegant,and her voice so much calmer and kinder. I perk up my little nose,taking in the lingering scent of her,my eyes still wide and constantly fixed on the mare,almost to amazed by her to hear her. She was not only different in the way she moved and the way she spoke but she was more like me then mum is,apart from coloring. Mum had wings that she would often use to lift her up into the sky,and fly away for a while before returning later. But no,this mare had a horn,just like me! I am transfixed by it,mum had never taken me so close to another.

I pausing,wondering how to answer the question. "A home for it." I take a step back behind Oras,pushing him forward with a forceful nudge,a sharp nip following. I hope she will get the message that I don't want him and that the reason I have come here is so I can leave him here and go of on my own with out the nuisance following me around.

I stumble forward with a slightly whinny,looking back to see mum standing behind me. I then turn my head back to look at the mare before me. What was mum doing? A sharp nip drags me from the thoughts as,instead of kicking,my back legs fumble a little. What was she dong? And why?

"blah blah blah."

Pluto:Red/Black --- Oras:Blue:White

Messages In This Thread
Relive me from the stress [Open] - by Pluto - 01-14-2013, 11:54 AM
RE: Relive me from the stress [Open] - by Hellena - 01-14-2013, 09:01 PM
RE: Relive me from the stress [Open] - by Pluto - 01-15-2013, 04:50 PM
RE: Relive me from the stress [Open] - by Hellena - 01-16-2013, 06:37 AM
RE: Relive me from the stress [Open] - by Pluto - 01-16-2013, 03:06 PM
RE: Relive me from the stress [Open] - by Hellena - 01-16-2013, 07:12 PM
RE: Relive me from the stress [Open] - by Pluto - 01-17-2013, 07:12 AM
RE: Relive me from the stress [Open] - by Hellena - 01-25-2013, 02:51 AM