the Rift

Relive me from the stress [Open]

Hellena Posts: 64
World's Edge Seer
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 26 Buff: NOVICE
Whit

The despicable Pegasus attempts to look bigger, braver, classier - it is all for naught, as I hold the power here, the ability to glimpse the past, present and future all with the sweeping motion of my tail, orchestrating the mists about me to my whim. Even now, they dance and linger about, creeping closer, threatening to engulf me. They shy away from the dark forms of the Pegasus and her son, however, not yet recognising them as part of the Edge. But the foggy, damp clutches of mist pools at my feet, threatening to obscure me from their view even though I stand right before them. The mare before me gets an interesting gleam to her eye, one that I find unattractive, unholy and far too smug. What was it she intended on doing here?

Then it all falls into place. Her muzzle pushes against the young foal, her teeth spurring him on. And she speaks, and the words trigger my svelte ears to lay flat against my skull, annoyance clearly written all over my façade. Did she intend on abandoning him here? Or was she planning on staying here and raising the child? My nostrils pinch with distaste at her, at the idea of what she was doing, at the unholy act she was attempting to do. I level my sharp gaze her at, looking over the poor colt caught in the middle of this situation. It was not his fault he had been born to a useless whelp of a mare, one who would leave him to die in the hands of strangers than bother to linger around and see to his upbringing herself.

"His home is with his mother." I reply with a deadly seriousness, my gaze boring deep into her own, leaving no question for my thoughts on the matter.

Messages In This Thread
Relive me from the stress [Open] - by Pluto - 01-14-2013, 11:54 AM
RE: Relive me from the stress [Open] - by Hellena - 01-14-2013, 09:01 PM
RE: Relive me from the stress [Open] - by Pluto - 01-15-2013, 04:50 PM
RE: Relive me from the stress [Open] - by Hellena - 01-16-2013, 06:37 AM
RE: Relive me from the stress [Open] - by Pluto - 01-16-2013, 03:06 PM
RE: Relive me from the stress [Open] - by Hellena - 01-16-2013, 07:12 PM
RE: Relive me from the stress [Open] - by Pluto - 01-17-2013, 07:12 AM
RE: Relive me from the stress [Open] - by Hellena - 01-25-2013, 02:51 AM