the Rift

Through the shine of the sun, Sohalia | Open

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
 Phaedra</style>
 & from your lips she drew the hallelujah</style>

Phae felt her protective surge begin to wane as Sohalia spoke adoringly of Note. She heard the pride in her voice as she spoke, and idly Phae wondered what that was like. She had some idea, of course. She had the Grey, Stella...Tolio? her mind suggested. But no, that wasn't quite right. It was as if Phae had pieces of a life that Sohalia was living in full. Would she trade what she had, to be in the white mare's place? She wasn't so sure...Given the drama with Levi that day in the Fields, and again here in the Throat, she wasn't sure if she could handle being tied down.

Phae smiled awkwardly as Sohalia's eyes met hers, in thanks. Typically her looks were full of mischief, or were cast flirtatiously. In all honesty, she didn't quite know how to react to such a genuine stare. Blinking, she fumbled for words, but found none. Breaking their eye contact, she shook her head, trying to rid herself of this feeling of awkwardness. "It isn't like I didn't get anything out of it" She quipped, trying to play down Sohalia's obvious sincerity. Phae sighed with relief as Sohalia directed her attention to the bird, hiding on her back. Sensing Phae's anger had dissipated, Stella trilled happily at Sohalia's comment. She turned her beak upwards, demonstrated the feathers which had begun to protrude from the back of her head, characteristic of her species. Apparently the little bird had inherited her bonded's flirtious and showy nature. Pleased to have been recognized, Stella curled up on Phae's wither, surrounding herself in a tangle of mane.

But you wanted to talk? Phae looked around, grateful that Sohalia had picked up on her implied desire for psudo-secrecy on this matter. She flicked her tail, rolling the thoughts around her mind, as if trying to get a feel for how she wanted to proceed. "I..." But she couldn't go on. Swallowing hard, she could feel a heated blush return to her cheeks, as the events of her night with Tolio unfolded in her mind. Words could simply not explain her feelings towards the situation - they simply weren't enough. Perhaps, it was that Phae herself didn't understand what she felt fully enough to explain. Regardless, there was one concrete piece of information that she did know. Meeting Sohalia's bi-coloured gaze, she took a deep breath. "I think I'm pregnant" She admitted, her voice low and unsure. Quickly, she glanced around, to ensure that no one was around to hear. Satisfied that they were still alone, she focused on the white mare once again, her eyes full of worry and uncertainty.

[OOC: Silly work. Preventing me from posting. How RUDE. :)]

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
RE: Through the shine of the sun, Sohalia | Open - by Phaedra - 01-14-2013, 05:06 PM